WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Im, Im all like hella new and shit

Status
Not open for further replies.

gold3d

Fresh Meat
Not really, I didnt realize this was a forum i used to come on. Its trog. Remember me?

Where the fuck is Kitana_?

:happysad:

PS I might have come on as King Goldfish, Eitherway.. the regs should remember me

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
No.. I don't know who you are..and I'm sure you're not meant to have two accounts but Kit hasn't ain't come around these places for awhile now ya hear?

gold3d

Fresh Meat
:mfinger: :mfinger:
FlipTheState said:
Does anyone really use "hella" anymore without trying to make fun of someone? :mfinger:

Of course, I make fun of the young people of society. I was over hearing these 2 highschool girls talk like Vals which I thought went out in the 80s.

I am from california so I just find it amusing to say words like Hella or hulla or ghey or "Like, Like"

anyways let the mods do their own jobs. :mad:

Hiii!!!

HELLO EVERY BODAY!!!!!!^_^ :happysad:
Uuhh!!! Yea I'm kinda new to this place can any of you help me with posting things??? :confused:

PAAALLLEASSSEEE??? :help:

fuck didn't any of you see the welcome wagon? or is it that you can't read? i'd welcome you, but i doubt you'll make it here long.

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Their lives suck because they can't post in the right forum. Tsk tsk. fuckers.

diamond

The nice guy
Sapphire Dragon said:
HELLO EVERY BODAY!!!!!!

I never heard of one person called Boday, yet this person seems to think there are a few of them.

Maybe they have a special secret Boday forum here that the rest of us are unaware of.

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
gold3d said:
Not really, I didnt realize this was a forum i used to come on. Its trog. Remember me?

PS I might have come on as King Goldfish, Eitherway.. the regs should remember me
ROfl who wants Kitana, shes just gonna leave crying.

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
gold3d said:

ITS KING GOLDFISH.....yes i remember you, dont worry about the others they're to young and arrogant to know.

btw kitanas dead.

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
I think this fucker should be banned. Just for the fact he got MrNewbie to respond.

diamond

The nice guy
gold3d said:

You are getting your arse handed to you royally at BH. Fancy your chances here now?
I am betting that as FC shitcanned your posts and BH regard you as dumpster material, you may well be able to aquaint yourself with the cock farm here pretty soon.

All the best and enjoy

Diamond

Status
Not open for further replies.