WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

I'm in a good mood!

Billybob

Gimmie Pwnies
Premium
I recently changed jobs into a role I'm much happer with, I make a decent amount of money, and overall life is pretty great for me. I go to bed happy almost every night and my outlook on life is pretty positive.
Which SUCKS cause I just know something is gonna happen soon to take away my happiness. Maybe I'll get cancer again, maybe I'll buy a dog just to have it shot by a Russian gangster's bratty kid. Every step I know that there is something shitty going to happen to me. FUCK YOU WORLD LET ME BE HAPPY

ThisIsBananas

Model Ninja!
Premium
I recently changed jobs into a role I'm much happer with, I make a decent amount of money, and overall life is pretty great for me. I go to bed happy almost every night and my outlook on life is pretty positive.
Which SUCKS cause I just know something is gonna happen soon to take away my happiness. Maybe I'll get cancer again, maybe I'll buy a dog just to have it shot by a Russian gangster's bratty kid. Every step I know that there is something shitty going to happen to me. FUCK YOU WORLD LET ME BE HAPPY
Same here. I should be more of an optimist. Enjoy the good things, and let the bad things roll off my back.

Scooter

Roll me up and smoke me when I die.
I'm in a neutral mood because I've been drinking beer all day. Yet I'm thinking too much about work in the back of my head. I'm wondering if they're going to try to move me somewhere and whether I'd like it or not. And I know I'm going to be pissed off tomorrow morning when I go back to work. I'm gonna see stupid shit and mistakes I can't fix. A typical Wednesday for me, though.