WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

im in computer class now

Status
Not open for further replies.
leave me the fuck alone.
Im a guy that likes to cuss a lot and people are all like "oh yeah your cool because you cuss"
YOUR DAMN RIGHT!!!!!
Cussing is the shit.

lady victoria

Too old for this shit!
Premium
Can this be moved to B&T? I don’t see what this has to do with "Life Sucks?"...and furthermore i am bored and that is the most ridiculous thing that I have read today. No really it is. ;)

Jung

???
Premium
leave me the fuck alone.
If you want to be left alone, then why are you posting? Haven't really thought this through, have you?

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
..Moved for your pleasure, Don't kill him too much ;)

If you're goona be a fuckwad, at least post it in B&T, so people can make fun.

Don't just post in Life Sucks, because it's the easiest.
Thank you.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Cuss all you want. I'll just sit and gaze at Lady_Victoria's tatoo.

lady victoria

Too old for this shit!
Premium
eatyourmumshead said:
leave me the fuck alone.
Im a guy that likes to cuss a lot and people are all like "oh yeah your cool because you cuss"
YOUR DAMN RIGHT!!!!!
Cussing is the shit.
Weeeeeee B&T.

Wow your so impressive because instead of actually getting your point across without acting like a wanker you use words that you don’t really need to know how to spell. You are a pathetic little child who probably hasn’t even hit puberty.:rolleyes:

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
eatyourmumshead said:
leave me the fuck alone.
YOUR DAMN RIGHT!!!!!
Cussing is the shit.
Cussing was the shit. When I was 12. People that think you're cool because you cuss are fucking morons. But, as you're a douchebag I guess is probably fits.

I'm just curious how the content fo this thread has anything to do with you being in a computer class.

Welcome to the site fuckjob. Maybe next time you'll figure out how to post in the correct forum? Probably not though.

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
eatyourmumshead said:
leave me the fuck alone.
YOUR DAMN RIGHT!!!!!
Cussing is the shit.
Quite the boring little cunt, isn't he?

Jung

???
Premium
6th grade computer class must be pretty boring without all the cursing.

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
Idiots like this dumb fuck shouldn't be allowed near a computer. This is the main reason the interwebs is gone to shits, cause of dumb fucking idiots.

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
you ask for it to be moved to b&t and then i see no flaming.

holy fuckeroo new smilies. :thumbsup: for that

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
icka said:
you ask for it to be moved to b&t and then i see no flaming.

holy fuckeroo new smilies. :thumbsup: for that
I agreed on the flaming... i wanted to flame at first.. then i was like.. who cares.. fuck it!

What does cussing have to do with being in computer class?
Man, I'm glad I'm not in school anymore. Specifically because of people like....oh, say...the creator of this thread.

screwy

BIG BLACK DICKS
I just can't put into words how fabulously :gay: this thread is.

I really, really fucking can't.

Status
Not open for further replies.