WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

I'm just going to waste some space

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tto bitch and moan for a while about my own fucking inadequacies and all the shit that pisses me off. I fucking hate all these high standards. High standards everywhere you look in life. Do Americans give a fuck? NO! We either suceed or fuck off and die, fall in line or at least agree not to murder anyone. So much anger, misdirected, who knows who we are fighting for? Who has the most? who do they depend on? Can we be so content with capitalism that we can turn a blind eye so easily on all the huge problems in the world? Why should I give a fuck? Why should any of you? Why would anybody even fucking read this, I did say I was going to waste space. If you've this far then you wasted your time because their is no happy ending, no great moral solution at the end. I have no words to ease your pain, only words to reccomend.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
You have issues. High standards are a way of life.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
I know what I am fighting for. And I know who to direct my anger at. You need a hobby, then you will feel better.

Without high standards there would be minimal improvement in future generations. Now, relax for a minute the worlds not all that bad.

Another thing, I think it’s a little more complicated that succeeding, or just fucking off.

screwy

BIG BLACK DICKS
Affirmative, Captain, space wasted!

Thank you yes

;) I do believe that high standards are essential for some people and indeed the standards of successful people tend to be quite high. But why bother what with the death and the killing and the hatred and the sorrow and the fear and the greed and the evil and the evil and the evil. It's no problem, I have no problem, I baited you and you tackled me. I hope you all feel better.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
empathyiskey said:
;) I do believe that high standards are essential for some people and indeed the standards of successful people tend to be quite high. But why bother what with the death and the killing and the hatred and the sorrow and the fear and the greed and the evil and the evil and the evil. It's no problem, I have no problem, I baited you and you tackled me. I hope you all feel better.
Id feel better if you would shut the fuck up.

Woodreaux

Original Dicksman
Get busy living :banana: or get busy dying :bomb: .

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
All Hail Johnny! Ruining the InterWeBNet for everyone!

dustinzgirl said:
All Hail Johnny! Ruining the InterWeBNet for everyone!
Don't be jealous DG :thumbsup: You just can't stand the fact that I am a Site-Admin for some of the internet most popular communities, and you are nothing but a dumbass, incompetent mod :thumbsup:

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
johnny kuntz said:
Don't be jealous DG :thumbsup: You just can't stand the fact that I am a Site-Admin for some of the internet most popular communities, and you are nothing but a dumbass, incompetent mod :thumbsup:
You are so Awesome Johnny! You admin forums where you are THE ONLY USER.

Can I be cool like you when I grow up???!!!!?????

OOOOOOOOOOOOhhh please!!

Takkun

Anonymooo.
I read all of that just to spite you. Why ask questions? Just go with the flow. It's easier. Plus, you never give anyone else a reason to shoot you that way.

Wow

That thread got all out of hand. Who are you people and wtf is wrong with you?!

empathyiskey said:
That thread got all out of hand. Who are you people and wtf is wrong with you?!
Bait & Tackle, made for getting out of hand. If you don't like it don't post here. It's that simple.

well in that case...

You're all pig-fucking capitalist bastards! I hope all your children watch Spongebob and turn gay!! Fucking die and go to hell, especially you Dustinzgirl!

Status
Not open for further replies.