WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

IM moving

DjBunny

Fresh Meat
It sucks i have to move from the beaches in cali to the desserts in arizona

DjBunny said:
It sucks i have to move from the beaches in cali to the desserts in arizona
OH trust me buddy you will have fun there. I live there to it's so hot that no one is outside. If you wen't on a beach here you would fry to death. Oh well have fun :).

arizona is so fkin hot..but so is cali, cept there are no beaches in arizona..why u movin?

Boycott

Soul Doubt
wwefan300 said:
OH trust me buddy you will have fun there. I live there to it's so hot that no one is outside. If you wen't on a beach here you would fry to death. Oh well have fun :).

So, if you went on an Arizonan beach (Water + sand) you'd die... Why do you die from heat? Dehydration or Overheating. What does water do? Hydrate you and cool you off. I know nothing about Arizona, but if its the same heat as we have here then its not uber-killer heat that murders you on the spot, but rather the kind that dehydrates you and makes you hot.

Piro

From appaled to applauding, controversy.
I'll trade some of my rain for some of your sun. Deal?

Boycott said:
So, if you went on an Arizonan beach (Water + sand) you'd die... Why do you die from heat? Dehydration or Overheating. What does water do? Hydrate you and cool you off. I know nothing about Arizona, but if its the same heat as we have here then its not uber-killer heat that murders you on the spot, but rather the kind that dehydrates you and makes you hot.
Thats exactly what it is.
Piro said:
I'll trade some of my rain for some of your sun. Deal?
Deal :thumbsup: