I'M NBSB.

rain

Fresh Meat
its so hard being an introvert. I'm struggling to communicate to other people because I'm very shy person lots of people always asking me- why I Don't have boyfriend? well that's my question too to my self. why i don't have boyfriend? well maybe because i am not beautiful and sexy, maybe because I'm not smart like the other girls. its sucks!

BlastemSkyHigh

The Original Fuck You Bomb
its so hard being an introvert. I'm struggling to communicate to other people because I'm very shy person lots of people always asking me- why I Don't have boyfriend? well that's my question too to my self. why i don't have boyfriend? well maybe because i am not beautiful and sexy, maybe because I'm not smart like the other girls. its sucks!
Ok..first off it aint you its them..remember that..so Fuck "Em.

If they ask you why you don't have a boyfriend..tell them you do..its a multi speed vibrator named "Big Joe" or summpin and that yer happy till something better comes along,
Being Pretty and Sexy isn't all its cracked up to be, everyone just wants to fuck you or have you as a trophy to show off,
Smart is as Smart Does..
remember everyone in this world has a Knack for something, so you cant knock yerself down for not being smart,
because I bet you are a 10,000 watt lightbulb shining like the sun compared to certain political peoples who we will not name.

Last edited:

CoprophagousCop

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium
Well, I am an introvert too and I do not have a girlfriend. However, I cannot remember people ever asking me why I do not have a girlfriend. Maybe it is self-evident. Who would want to date a dull, unattractive guy like me? I know part of my problem is that I do not drink, smoke, or participate in any other recreational drug use. As a result I do not go (and am never invited) to social events, because most social events center around these. I do not go to bars because breathing stinky air does not interest me.

Maybe you are actually smarter than the other girls. So many woman seem to date any random, good-looking guy just so they can say they have a boyfriend, yet their boyfriends treat them like dirt. If you do not feel you are attractive, maybe you should focus on living a more healthy lifestyle. Men want woman who are healthy and thus will produce healthy offspring. It is in our DNA. (I only wish women would think the same way.)

CoprophagousCop

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium
Damn,
Well maybe you two can meet, hook up, be happy and produce an extroverted offspring :D
I think people's personalities, particularly whether they are extroverted or introverted, can be influenced by their experiences in their early years of life. I think if a baby or young child is exposed to lots of different people, that person will be more extroverted. I base this hypothesis on my own lack of experience with other people in my first few years of life. My mother was a stay-at-home mother from the time my older brother was born until I was about eight years old, when she re-entered the workforce. My parents did not take me very many places and we had very few visitors at home. I remember when I was four years old, my mother took me with her to see someone at their home, possibly my mother's aunt. It was one of the first times I had been somewhere other than my own home, my grandparents' homes, or a nearby aunt and uncle's home. I remember clinging to my mother's leg and wanting to go home the entire time.

Vampire

Winged Emperor Of This Ghost Town
Sorry to hear about your situation, my dear. Unfortunately, this seems to be a common problem, as there are tons of other humans who are also very shy and introverted (you can find them all over the internet).

As for the not having a boyfriend thing, I feel that's just a type of peer pressure (it's even worse for some guys, i. e "If you don't have a girlfriend by [insert arbitrary age here], then you are a LOSER and will always be alone!"). Just because many girls have boyfriends doesn't mean that you have to get one too right now. I don't exactly know your age, but if you're young, then you still have plenty of time for finding a boyfriend/husband later on in life. Being desperate usually doesn't make things any better. As cliché as it may sound, I'd recommend just "working on yourself" in the meantime. Getting a little bit more confidence in yourself and killing the self-defeatist attitude will definitely help as well.

Anyways, I'm currently single and I've always wanted a girlfriend named "Rain". If you're interested, contact me. I'll be waiting outside your window, perched atop of the old alder tree.

Last edited:

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
I'm judging every one of you. Also, there is a good chance that rain is just ugly. Like me. I give no fucks what others think about how I look. Know why? Because I'm smart? No. Because I have a fuck-tonne of money? Fuck no. Is it because I AM an WTF God that shits ones and zeros? No, well yeah, but no. Actually, I'm all day awesome and I still don't give any fucks about how I look. Why?

Because I got a big ol' dick. Fuck them people.

Piro

From appaled to applauding, controversy.
Ever tried tinder, bumble, or whatever other dating apps are out there? Its usually the dudes that struggle on those platforms. Dont like that shit? find some hobbies outside the house, no point sitting at home wondering when you'll meet someone, it's not gonna happen unless you get burgled anyway, or you're into the pizza delivery guy. Plenty of people out there who don't rely on vices to have fun.

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
Premium
Ever tried tinder, bumble, or whatever other dating apps are out there? Its usually the dudes that struggle on those platforms. Dont like that shit? find some hobbies outside the house, no point sitting at home wondering when you'll meet someone, it's not gonna happen unless you get burgled anyway, or you're into the pizza delivery guy. Plenty of people out there who don't rely on vices to have fun.
You should try Grindr. It's fun.

hoseq

Kevlar Cult High Priest
LOL.....
SOOO much bad advice on here.....
Do become an extrovert, but first you need to realize that the Problem with you, IS You....
So, get OUT of your shell, try to do some sports, begin the road of gaining Confidence.....

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
Premium
You should get some confidence. You seem to be down on yourself, but you can learn to be confident and social, which can help getting a boyfriend.

hoseq

Kevlar Cult High Priest
I'm judging every one of you. Also, there is a good chance that rain is just ugly. Like me. I give no fucks what others think about how I look. Know why? Because I'm smart? No. Because I have a fuck-tonne of money? Fuck no. Is it because I AM an WTF God that shits ones and zeros? No, well yeah, but no. Actually, I'm all day awesome and I still don't give any fucks about how I look. Why?

Because I got a big ol' dick. Fuck them people.
I remember you.....
Yeah, good Flamer.....
Meaning fair at Roosting....
I mean Resting.....

Ah Shit!!!
You know what I mean.....
Shut up, I'm not laughing, that's an ECHO....
From like 2006.....