I'M NBSB.

rain

Fresh Meat
its so hard being an introvert. I'm struggling to communicate to other people because I'm very shy person lots of people always asking me- why I Don't have boyfriend? well that's my question too to my self. why i don't have boyfriend? well maybe because i am not beautiful and sexy, maybe because I'm not smart like the other girls. its sucks!

• 1Hug
Reactions: 1 user

BlastemSkyHigh

The Original Fuck You Bomb
its so hard being an introvert. I'm struggling to communicate to other people because I'm very shy person lots of people always asking me- why I Don't have boyfriend? well that's my question too to my self. why i don't have boyfriend? well maybe because i am not beautiful and sexy, maybe because I'm not smart like the other girls. its sucks!
Ok..first off it aint you its them..remember that..so Fuck "Em.

If they ask you why you don't have a boyfriend..tell them you do..its a multi speed vibrator named "Big Joe" or summpin and that yer happy till something better comes along,
Being Pretty and Sexy isn't all its cracked up to be, everyone just wants to fuck you or have you as a trophy to show off,
Smart is as Smart Does..
remember everyone in this world has a Knack for something, so you cant knock yerself down for not being smart,
because I bet you are a 10,000 watt lightbulb shining like the sun compared to certain political peoples who we will not name.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

CoprophagousCop

Social Distancing Warrior
Premium
Well, I am an introvert too and I do not have a girlfriend. However, I cannot remember people ever asking me why I do not have a girlfriend. Maybe it is self-evident. Who would want to date a dull, unattractive guy like me? I know part of my problem is that I do not drink, smoke, or participate in any other recreational drug use. As a result I do not go (and am never invited) to social events, because most social events center around these. I do not go to bars because breathing stinky air does not interest me.

Maybe you are actually smarter than the other girls. So many woman seem to date any random, good-looking guy just so they can say they have a boyfriend, yet their boyfriends treat them like dirt. If you do not feel you are attractive, maybe you should focus on living a more healthy lifestyle. Men want woman who are healthy and thus will produce healthy offspring. It is in our DNA. (I only wish women would think the same way.)

CoprophagousCop

Social Distancing Warrior
Premium
Damn,
Well maybe you two can meet, hook up, be happy and produce an extroverted offspring :D
I think people's personalities, particularly whether they are extroverted or introverted, can be influenced by their experiences in their early years of life. I think if a baby or young child is exposed to lots of different people, that person will be more extroverted. I base this hypothesis on my own lack of experience with other people in my first few years of life. My mother was a stay-at-home mother from the time my older brother was born until I was about eight years old, when she re-entered the workforce. My parents did not take me very many places and we had very few visitors at home. I remember when I was four years old, my mother took me with her to see someone at their home, possibly my mother's aunt. It was one of the first times I had been somewhere other than my own home, my grandparents' homes, or a nearby aunt and uncle's home. I remember clinging to my mother's leg and wanting to go home the entire time.

• 1Like