WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

i'm new and lovin it

chanx843

Flame Bait
hello fellow people like i said fu all of you except for i don't know the weird ones i guess no i love all of ya catch you later

do u want a piece of me :flamed:

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
lady victoria said:
/me licks max and gets the camera;)
I'm so going to end up drunk at ladyvic's house, and on the web.........again.

welcome i guess, and yup you just met the freeks of the site. don't mind max and vic, they are in lust with eachother. its kinda cute. anyhoo, try not to shit on the lawn cause geht gets pissy when he has to clean up after noobs.

skully

GO BEARS!!!!
hmm always listen to nymph and she might do something for you ;)

the3dollertruth said:
ahh yes, cause you are uber manly, with a pic of you(i'm guessing) playing or just holding a guitar.:thumbsup: yes that is very cool.

Yep...~_~

DotCom said:
I think this guy is no diffrence.
Yiffers...I agree...~_~...no diffrence at all...nop no sir ree....no diffrence what so ever.....But what do I know.....NUTHING thats what....@_@:ugly:

Ps.
Don forgit to
wipe your ass before
u crap...^_^