WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

I'm new as well

Tostig

Paradoxasaur
Just signed up. If you want to flame me, at least make it witty and original. If not, :mfinger:

thank you, have a nice day.

Oh yeah, and piss off

Unless you're a woman, then "y halo tharr!"

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
Who opened the fucking gates to hell? WTF?

Fuck, another fuckwit.

Now, please kindly find your way to the end of the internet and shut down your computer.

Welcome aboard, don't be a dipshit and have fun.

CopyLifted

zoloftcasserole said:
Welcome! :D

A n00b who can spell and seems to understand grammar. Too good to be true? :cfingers:
He might understand grammar, but......

Tostig said:
Unless you're a woman, then "y halo tharr!"
That makes him look like a desperate, pansie ass. Not to mention a moron too.

Edit: wtf is y halo tharr anyway. lol.
Did you mean y helo thar?

Unforgiven said:
At first glance, I thought your username was toast.

I'm disappointed.:happysad:
HAHAHA so did i! CL better watch it, he sounds uber cool and l33t so maybe we should watch our steps with this on.
/me snickers and walks away

Tostig

Paradoxasaur
CopyLifted said:
He might understand grammar, but......

That makes him look like a desperate, pansie ass. Not to mention a moron too.

Edit: wtf is y halo tharr anyway. lol.
Did you mean y helo thar?
I might understand grammar, if I choose to, which I often do not. As for being a desperate pansy ass... I might be, I might not. I haven't decided yet.

And it's "tharr" if you're feeling like a pirate. In case you missed it, TLAP (talk like a pirate day) was a couple weeks ago, but I enjoyed it so much I may keep it up.

Anyway, thanks for the warm welcome. I hope you didn't hurt yourself. :D

Tostig

Paradoxasaur
Unforgiven said:
At first glance, I thought your username was toast.

I'm disappointed.:happysad:
I get that a lot, but that's how it's pronounced, "toasty", which I am.

And I'm lightly buttered, with jam.

fuck off...............no reall fuck off. that was the dumbest shit i ever read. i think you need to go back to the playpen before trying to play with the big kids.

CopyLifted

Nothing more I need to add.

Edit: except this:

y helo thar: Common greeting by those seeking anal sex.

BklynCannonball

pffffffffffttttttttttt...
Nymph, hold on there sister....I have an idea.

I think Tostig and Soliquinakedus should get together while we watch. Have them rub some butter on themselves, jam, it'll be delightful. They seem to be a match made in heaven.

:dance:

Tostig

Paradoxasaur
CopyLifted said:
Nothing more I need to add.

Edit: except this:

y helo thar: Common greeting by those seeking anal sex.
is that like:

Nothing more I need to add: Common phrase used by those who can't think of anything pithy to say.

Tostig

Paradoxasaur
BklynCannonball said:
Nymph, hold on there sister....I have an idea.

I think Tostig and Soliquinakedus should get together while we watch. Have them rub some butter on themselves, jam, it'll be delightful. They seem to be a match made in heaven.

:dance:
All right, as long as it's raspberry jam. And no marmalade, that shit is nasty. Adn nymph can't watch. She has to use a blindfold and feel the fun.

hmmmmmm maybe we can toss in screwy and boycot to give them directions and tips.

CopyLifted

Tostig said:
is that like:

Nothing more I need to add: Common phrase used by those who can't think of anything pithy to say.
No. More like You proved you are a moron with this:

Tostig said:
I might understand grammar, if I choose to, which I often do not. As for being a desperate pansy ass... I might be, I might not. I haven't decided yet.

And it's "tharr" if you're feeling like a pirate. In case you missed it, TLAP (talk like a pirate day) was a couple weeks ago, but I enjoyed it so much I may keep it up.

Slacker

Postaholic
Tostig said:

It's bad enough they made a day about talking like a pirate but, keeping it up is out of the question.

Welcome noob and watch your back, it looks like your not going to get far.