WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

im new........ FUCK

Jiraffe

Domesticated Savage
"I know and understand you are much more than what I think you are but first I must deal with you the way I think you even if that's only my own thinking and not you."~Charles Manson

Fuck off. Oh and by the way welcome. I'm sure everyone will enjoy your rivoting thread "Life Sucks for them but not for me.

Piro

From appaled to applauding, controversy.
Welcome, new fish.

littleone

the short crazy one
Jiraffe said:
Fuck off. Oh and by the way welcome. I'm sure everyone will enjoy your rivoting thread "Life Sucks for them but not for me.
Yes, welcome. Ass.

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
Piro said:
Welcome, new fish.
they're not fish.. but you can deepfry them and eat them. :thumbsup:

welcome whatever-your-name-is-don't-really-care, i see you rattled dot.com's cage.. your lip can tremble with emotion whenever you're ready.

Piro

From appaled to applauding, controversy.
void said:
they're not fish.. but you can deepfry them and eat them. :thumbsup:
Just something I quoted out of Shawshank Redemption.

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
Piro said:
Just something I quoted out of Shawshank Redemption.
oh.. i don't watch movies with long names.. you should still fry him though.. :thumbsup:

American7 says: I finally got laid by a girl.

(S)he means: I sucked poo from her bum just to let her know that I love her, and to my horror when I looked up it was my mommy.

skully

GO BEARS!!!!
curliestalicia said:
American7 says: I finally got laid by a girl.

(S)he means: I sucked poo from her bum just to let her know that I love her, and to my horror when I looked up it was my mommy.
not funny

WELL CUM, enjoy the stay while you can

Outlawed

Postaholic
Skullmaster says: I never got laid. Even though i'm an egg.

You apparently never saw that thread he started while he was drunk...about being drunk.

diamond

The nice guy
Some little puppies get over excited and shit all over their kennels.
Just rub their nose in it a time or two and if they insist on continuing, I shall perform my internationally renown surgical procedure with the aid of two bricks and some thrash metal played at top volume......on Ghets stereo.

This thread is very unfunny.

You fail to amuse me, therefore you lose at the internets. :happysad:

Yay. I exceeded 5000 posts. Give me a cookie.