WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

I'm New Fuckers!!!!

welcome squaw and a big fuck off to you too! welcome

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Welcome! to wtf.com.
Here is you're free hat..
to cover what may poop on you.
Only be friends with the good people here at WTF ;)

skwabari_shtcak

sugar daddies welcome
thanx to you all and fuck off, stick it up your ass, bite the big one. you know all that good stuff gotta go fight with the computer some more. all y'all have a shitty day!!!

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
Your insults need work. Proper capitalization and grammar may help. :thumbsup:

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
skwabari_shtcak said:
thanx to you all and fuck off, stick it up your ass, bite the big one. you know all that good stuff gotta go fight with the computer some more. all y'all have a shitty day!!!

n00b!

bnccoder

Postaholic
Fuck you, welcome to the site. I'm bored. Anyone else bored? Thought so.

*yawns starts to drift asleep* Oh, someone's new! Sorry, the greetings are so similar these days I can't tell them apart. Welcome, fucker. Now go away.

Zickddot

Banned - What an Asshat!
yeah, i dont even think i did one of these welcome wagon things...so ill share this one with her.

WELCOME AND....yeah im bored too all of the sudden

skwabari_shtcak

sugar daddies welcome
I'm glad I could brighten your day. And I really don't care if you are bored or not I'm not here to be your personal entertainment anyway. And look, proper grammar and punctuation. Happy now!! So you can all fuck off cause I don't need your shit today.

skwabari_shtcak said:
I'm glad I could brighten your day. And I really don't care if you are bored or not I'm not here to be your personal entertainment anyway. And look, proper grammar and punctuation. Happy now!! So you can all fuck off cause I don't need your shit today.
What if I don't want to "fuck off" as you so kindly put it? :happysad:

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
skwabari_shtcak said:
Spank me baby! Make me scream!
The only thing Max could do,is put you to sleep.
Unless you don't mind his endless insipid drivle of his idol,Bill Gates.

BTW...Welcome.
I do all the spanking around here. :D