WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

I'm new here, any sexy guys around?

Hey all. I'm new. Hope this site is as good as it looks.

Yes there are! One is away on vacation tho. He should be back in about... five days.

justwannasearch said:
Yes there are! One is away on vacation tho. He should be back in about... five days.
lol. thanks for the heads up.

i can be sexy...

but that's not the point of this forum.

gah

lol. thanks. and uf, i'm sure that over the computer, ANYONE can act sexy, but that doesn't mean that u are sexy. lol. j/k. I'm sure ur really nice.

angel dust said:
lol. thanks. and uf, i'm sure that over the computer, ANYONE can act sexy, but that doesn't mean that u are sexy. lol. j/k. I'm sure ur really nice.
oh yeah... i'm the nicest guy i know.

and i'll welcome you for that little comment, even though i usually don't post welcomes :p

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
angel dust said:
Hey all. I'm new. Hope this site is as good as it looks.

slut.

just kidding!

welcome to the site!!

Oh, and a complimentary :mfinger: for you, we dont cuss much around here.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
justwannasearch said:
LOL!!!.....yes you'll love him,WE ALL DO...to tell you the truth though,I think he has a thing for fuckhead.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Well let me think about the sexy guys on our site. ohhhh......... Yeah I just love how the guys who post words and letters look and how they are so nice and black and hard. Makes me moist just thinking about it....

Why the hell would you ask if their was any sexy guys on a message board.

Wtf huh?

Welcome!

that's a picture of me... yes, that is a shotgun shoved up my nose. my g/f was not having a good night that night :p

told you i'm sexy

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
that would make more sense if i had never actually seen the movie, so you are saying that you are your own girlfriend?

the only sexy guy on here is copylifted, and he is mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine and mine.

yes, i am obsessed.

dustinzgirl said:
that would make more sense if i had never actually seen the movie, so you are saying that you are your own girlfriend?

the only sexy guy on here is copylifted, and he is mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine and mine.

yes, i am obsessed.
copylifted? never heard of him... never seen him around. you sure he's real?

WOW! You are sexy! :drool: I especially like the huge green goober right up there with the edge of the gun. lol

Sod

Spilly Talker
i'm sexy, but my names not gus

lol, thats okay. U still have a chance. Lol. (actually, i'm not into internet relationships anymore) lol, but i know u weren't talking about that. hehe sorry. I giddy cuz it's so damn hot here.

Sod

Spilly Talker
i can't say i've ever done an internet relationship before, and don't plan on it, no offence, seems kinda weird to me, i'll stick to the real thing, that way you can use their hands instead of yurs :p