WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Im new here, o ya, F-U!

Jiraffe

Domesticated Savage
Greetings clown fucker and welcome to the place where everyone will hate you for weeks to come. Grab a red nose and put on some make up because you have just made yourself a target of clown haters worldwide!

Welcome to WTF. We flame you complain.

Jiraffe

Domesticated Savage
Or under age. Your Profile says 13. What are you doing here? Came to chat with the older people? Well you are welcome to stay as long as you keep your posts intelligent and on topic No clown shit. ICP has no place at WTF.

Easty

Click click boom
ICP fans are cool, until they express it. now they just suck.

13 eh? good luck:rolleyes:

420joe

damn the man
ICP gives me deja vu...KISS, no wait Alice Cooper, no wait Marylin Manson, no wait The Crow, no wait...

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
TheLampIncident said:
ICP fans are all retarded. Every one of them. No exceptions.
I've got six or seven ICP CD's.
Can you feel a beat down coming your way?

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
gehtfuct said:
I've got six or seven ICP CD's.
Can you feel a beat down coming your way?
no. do you?

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
void said:
no. do you?
Was I talking to you, Sally? Dig that crazy quote thing in my prior post.
Had I been talking to you, I'd have said "troll". Now run along and stop shitting in my room. If you really need some "nothing to do with the topic" attention, head on over to B&T. I'm sure you remember how to obsessively create threads.

:fuckoff:

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
ICP sucks. Their fans are retarded, without exception. Some more than others, but I'll be damned if you can show me a one of them who can talk without drooling.

Emoclew.

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
gehtfuct said:
Was I talking to you, Sally? Dig that crazy quote thing in my prior post.
Had I been talking to you, I'd have said "troll". Now run along and stop shitting in my room. If you really need some "nothing to do with the topic" attention, head on over to B&T. I'm sure you remember how to obsessively create threads.

:fuckoff:
oh.. i thought you could take a joke.. i guess i was deluded.. or was it dilaudid?

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Icarus said:
ICP sucks. Their fans are retarded, without exception. Some more than others, but I'll be damned if you can show me a one of them who can talk without drooling.

Emoclew.
I can agree that ICP is nothing more than a money making gimmick that can hardly be taken seriously. Fact is, even if people don't like them, they still make more money and have more popularity than you'll ever see in your entire life. I don't like country music. You may...does that make you a dick? Probably, but will I become the infantile stooge most of you will just to give your one sided opinion? No I wont. Nevertheless, I'll still occasionally listen to ICP, Mudvanye, TOOL and any other type of music that I care to. Never will it make me a retard. Pretending to think that you know somebody from the music they listen to is what proves beyond a doubt, that you are the one with mental issues.

Sally said:
oh.. i thought you could take a joke.. i guess i was deluded.. or was it dilaudid?
The word you're looking for is: Delusional.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
gehtfuct said:
I can agree that ICP is nothing more than a money making gimmick that can hardly be taken seriously.
gehtfuct said:
Pretending to think that you know somebody from the music they listen to is what proves beyond a doubt, that you are the one with mental issues.
You don't think by buying into that you display a severe retardation?

gehtfuct said:
Fact is, even if people don't like them, they still make more money and have more popularity than you'll ever see in your entire life.
That's yet to be proven ;)

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
i'm not going to quote anyone, hey i'm mysterious like that tonight..

butt..

being a poopstar is a short road to a long haul to no money.. ok kids.. :thumbsup:

no matter what the guy in the ginger wig says.. ICP have 3 dollars between them, and 2 of those they owe to the 'doctor'..

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Icarus said:
You don't think by buying into that you display a severe retardation?

That's yet to be proven ;)
I know you'd rather continue to just shit up this "hello" thread along with the rest of us....

It doesn't really matter if you like them or not. They sell gold and platinum albums without a single recording hitting the air waves. Their fan base exists solely from the underground. There are in fact a lot of people who do not like them, still, they'll keep making money. If you want to put a stop to ICP, maybe you should go join Green Peace or the Fuck For Virginity Movement or something. Otherwise, you opinion is just as moot as the rest of ours.

skully

GO BEARS!!!!
dont you people get tired of welcoming so many new peple everyday? Im already starting to geht pissed of with 1-10 post wonders

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
skullmaster said:
dont you people get tired of welcoming so many new peple everyday? Im already starting to geht pissed of with 1-10 post wonders
So...don't look at them?

OmegaZeto

Eyeless Pilot
gehtfuct said:
I know you'd rather continue to just shit up this "hello" thread along with the rest of us....

It doesn't really matter if you like them or not. They sell gold and platinum albums without a single recording hitting the air waves. Their fan base exists solely from the underground. There are in fact a lot of people who do not like them, still, they'll keep making money. If you want to put a stop to ICP, maybe you should go join Green Peace or the Fuck For Virginity Movement or something. Otherwise, you opinion is just as moot as the rest of ours.
I couldn't agree more. ICP is simultaneously the most loved and most hated group in the world. They come out with the zaniest, most insane and pointless bullshit, but it's so funny and interesting at a basic level that many people (including me) come back for more.

That said, I hate brainless, drooling fans of EVERY music genre/culture/scene, and there ARE brainless, drooling, moronic fans for EVERY group. Using the worst part of a group's fanbase as an example of that group's talent or acceptability means nothing, except that you easily show everyone how ignorant and hateful you are.