WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

i'm new here ;)

hello, i'm new here

i came from another forum, maybe you've heard of it... alien soup? it's pretty cool, you might want to check it out. ummm, hi!!!!!!1

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
What a poser! :D

Welcome to the site, look forward to your ranting!

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
I'm new here too. So be gentle. :confused:

lobo

Banned - What an Asshat!
gumercules said:
hello, i'm new here

i came from another forum, maybe you've heard of it... alien soup? it's pretty cool, you might want to check it out. ummm, hi!!!!!!1
You stink like old french toulette! :mfinger: :mfinger: :mfinger: :mad:

Smiss

smissinat0r
Hey... anyone going to be probing around here?! BWAHAHAHAHAHHA!?

sorry, you'll have to visit an affiliate for that. here we only do beatings.

Smiss

smissinat0r
Hmmm... so who is in charge of THAT?! ;)

No probes, No beer and no one in charge of beatings - what's the fucking point? :sword: :bomb: :gun: :mfinger:

i could be in charge of beatings... i do have 3 years training for that sort of thing

lobo

Banned - What an Asshat!
You can not! Cuz ... You are have only one eye!

Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Sick! Sick! Sick! Fuck! (C) Primal scream

lobo

Banned - What an Asshat!
I have fresh tulip bulbs and beautiful sex! So, You can start from bulbs and finish with hot sex with shovel on the backyard ... Yeah ... unforgettable impressions! :mfinger:

gumercules said:
hello, i'm new here

welcome to wtf.com moderator who has been here way longer than i have.