WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

im new

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Oh shit, my bad. For a minute I thought there was something wrong with your post count. Before you take over the site, be sure to glance over the site rules. >>HERE<< It'll make the world a much safer place.

Feel free to help yourself to the Herpe's Buffet.
Have fun. :D :thumbsup:

robodog

Fresh Meat
yeah i'm new in here too. I'm from Estonia, guess you never heard about that country

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
JDD-JDD-JDD! BZZZT!

Welcome.

spider1

Banned - What an Asshat!
gehtfuct said:
Oh shit, my bad. For a minute I thought there was something wrong with your post count.
No nothings wrong with it, this thread was made like a month ago. i just got my password figured out

Iron Newt

Banned - What an Asshat!
i want pizza n' beer n' shit. o yeah, im relatively new, in a stupid way. Im curious as to who the admins are. Whoever they are they are keeping the best website in the world ;)