WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

I'm new

Hi...Would you believe that I was typing in random crap to see if it was a website? Well....I was...and I'm glad to have found this place....it looks pretty cool....please make me feel welcome:)

leehype

drunk with a jeep problem
Am I the only person here that didn't find this place due to the board random typing:confused: :confused: :confused: Welcome :mfinger:

leehype

drunk with a jeep problem
You can try Bait and Tackle, but as long as you follow the rules, post where you want. Just follow the rules.

OmegaZeto

Eyeless Pilot
ŠĻĀŞĦ said:
Hi CJKelly I'm new too hehe
Oh no, not another one of THESE losers.

Let me welcome you by saying: Spelling your name like that is about the most retarded thing you could possibly do here.

no i followed the trail of empties, i was hoping a case of beer would be at end, alas no alls i found was CL.