im new

hello every one im new here, i singed up yesterday...i was told to do this so i did....my screen name is witcheygirl1314 but u can call me meg...im here so talk to me.... i hope we will be chatin soon

meg

Unforgiven

That Guy
Signing your posts is the fashionable thing to do these days.

Fashion sucks.

-Some guy with nothing better to do-

I Hate The FCC

Homo est Deus
witcheygirl1314 said:
hello every one im new here, i singed up yesterday...i was told to do this so i did....my screen name is witcheygirl1314 but u can call me meg...im here so talk to me.... i hope we will be chatin soon

meg
You followed my orders. :thumbsup:
witcheygirl1314 said:
thanks for the welcoming me and how do i read yucks guid for the welcome wagon
It's a thread in the Welcome Wagon. It's got the words F.Y.I. next to it. That means it's stickied. Read it and you will learn about this site and will become a good member. :thumbsup:

FireAngel

Schmexy
I Hate The FCC said:
You followed my orders. :thumbsup: It's a thread in the Welcome Wagon. It's got the words F.Y.I. next to it. That means it's stickied. Read it and you will learn about this site and will become a good member. :thumbsup:
At least, that's the idea. Welcome.

I Hate The FCC said:
You followed my orders. :thumbsup: It's a thread in the Welcome Wagon. It's got the words F.Y.I. next to it. That means it's stickied. Read it and you will learn about this site and will become a good member. :thumbsup:
thanks for the advice but i allready figured that out...also i want to know how to get rep points?

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
witcheygirl1314 said:
...also i want to know how to get rep points?
well you can be like one of our "Favorite" members and show us your BOOBIES!!!

p.s. welcome.post your pic.give a blowjob(to me...sorry mehmeh).

bnccoder

Postaholic
I can't remember if you have to have 20 or 25 posts for the number to start going up. Remember, you're new so make those first few posts count.

witcheygirl1314 said:

meg

hi, dont annoy anyone!