WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

im new

hello every one im new here, i singed up yesterday...i was told to do this so i did....my screen name is witcheygirl1314 but u can call me meg...im here so talk to me.... i hope we will be chatin soon

meg

bnccoder

Postaholic
Fuck you, and welcome to the site. Read Yuck's Guide in Welcome Wagon before posting.

Another poster who signs their posts. Weird.

-Havok-

Signing your posts is the fashionable thing to do these days.

Fashion sucks.

-Some guy with nothing better to do-

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
hi or something

ill keep with the trend

~icka

witcheygirl1314 said:
hello every one im new here, i singed up yesterday...i was told to do this so i did....my screen name is witcheygirl1314 but u can call me meg...im here so talk to me.... i hope we will be chatin soon

meg
You followed my orders. :thumbsup:
witcheygirl1314 said:
thanks for the welcoming me and how do i read yucks guid for the welcome wagon
It's a thread in the Welcome Wagon. It's got the words F.Y.I. next to it. That means it's stickied. Read it and you will learn about this site and will become a good member. :thumbsup:

I Hate The FCC said:
You followed my orders. :thumbsup: It's a thread in the Welcome Wagon. It's got the words F.Y.I. next to it. That means it's stickied. Read it and you will learn about this site and will become a good member. :thumbsup:
At least, that's the idea. Welcome.

I Hate The FCC said:
You followed my orders. :thumbsup: It's a thread in the Welcome Wagon. It's got the words F.Y.I. next to it. That means it's stickied. Read it and you will learn about this site and will become a good member. :thumbsup:
thanks for the advice but i allready figured that out...also i want to know how to get rep points?

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
witcheygirl1314 said:
...also i want to know how to get rep points?
well you can be like one of our "Favorite" members and show us your BOOBIES!!!

p.s. welcome.post your pic.give a blowjob(to me...sorry mehmeh).

bnccoder

Postaholic
I can't remember if you have to have 20 or 25 posts for the number to start going up. Remember, you're new so make those first few posts count.

witcheygirl1314 said:

meg
hi, dont annoy anyone!