WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

im noob

benderX

Fresh Meat
3
0
0
#1
hello pplz

itz funny dat i hate newbs and now im one. :)

this looks like a kool site anyway
 

necro

Postaholic
1,375
59
137
#3
Welcome, fucker. You've made your approach, you've posted, and your spelling sucks. What can you say for yourself? A "Fuck You" wouldn't hurt. Now get to posting :fuckoff:
 

Jung

???
Premium
13,993
1,401
487
#4
Please go back to 3rd grade and learn how to spell before posting again.



Welcome, you illiterate retard. :mfinger:
 

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
9,301
744
387
#5
Any chance we can geht the age restriction bumped up to eighteen?
I dunno. This Ten years an up just aint gehttin' it. :gun: :redface:
 

necro

Postaholic
1,375
59
137
#6
gehtfuct said:
Any chance we can geht the age restriction bumped up to eighteen?
I dunno. This Ten years an up just aint gehttin' it.
There are more people under eighteen that type like retards, but there are quite a few above eighteen that do the same, it's part of modern day society, sadly :(
 
685
0
0
#7
The people under 18 spell like shit coz they spell wit shortnd versions of da werdz nd try ta make neet werdz by changin da letters round.

The people over 18 who can't spell are just illiterate.

Going way back: Huk'd on fonix wurked 4 me! :cool:
 

necro

Postaholic
1,375
59
137
#8
lol :thumbsup: I'm under eighteen and I spell with full words, and usually proper spelling, what does that make me? :cool:
 

necro

Postaholic
1,375
59
137
#13
void said:
i'm new too..
do i get a cookie?
(please don't tell me that ellipsis has three dots, or that i in this context should be a capital.. or that i'm a *insert geeky word of your choice*)
i just want to smoke some oranges and smile at your hair.. is that ok?
Did you read Yuck's Guide to WTF before you posted? I suggest you do so, it's in the Welcome Wagon just above this thread. Read. Use. And make your own thread :fuckoff:

EDIT: Pardon the double post :happysad:
 
3,559
2
0
#14
void said:
i'm new too..
do i get a cookie?
(please don't tell me that ellipsis has three dots, or that i in this context should be a capital.. or that i'm a *insert geeky word of your choice*)
i just want to smoke some oranges and smile at your hair.. is that ok?
Your choice of colour and font annoys the hell out of me. :thumbsdn:
 

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
6,775
251
118
#16
I Hate The FCC said:
Your choice of colour and font annoys the hell out of me. :thumbsdn:
Your choice to spell color with a u annoys me, but just slightly.

Welcome.
 

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
9,301
744
387
#17
This must be the Penispalooza thread. Apparently, I didn't see that sign on the door. I thought this was the toilet.

My bad.
 

Stardust

Being naked just feels so a-peeling
6,696
2,615
287
#18
yay he likes gorillaz, hopefully not just a teen that thinks it's coool to like cool bands like marilyn manson and shit like that *sigh*

Oh yeah welcome monkey
 
7,261
1,340
218
#19
gehtfuct said:
This must be the Penispalooza thread. Apparently, I didn't see that sign on the door. I thought this was the toilet.

My bad.
This isn't the shitter?

Damn, clean up on 4....clean up on 4.