WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

I'm not a troll

Status
Not open for further replies.

dookie

OMGWTFBBQ!!1!
i do not post shit to get other people riled up. they're just mere observations.

everyone who finds anything i have to say as remotely offensive should take a fucking chill pill,

i am the nicest person i know, so stick that in your pipe and smoke it

Jung

???
Premium
dookie said:
everyone who finds anything i have to say as remotely offensive should take a fucking chill pill
You haven't been a member here long enough for me to dislike you, so calm down. You got called a troll for trolling, so what? There's no need to make another pointless post about it. Posting anti-American/anti-soldier crap in a thread acknowledging their service is a shitty thing to do, especially on Christmas day. Nobody likes war, I’m probably against this war more than most on this forum, and I can actually articulate my views better than “omg baby killers, pain omg, they’re all evil,” or whatever generic anti war crap you posted.

Use the search feature, there are many threads with a similar theme to what you posted, it didn’t need to go in that one. It’s also been said many times before; you’re not the only one who holds those views. Other people are mature enough to not shit all over a “Merry Christmas” thread though.

You were trolling in my opinion; I really don’t care if you don’t think so. You posted offensive crap, if you didn’t think it would offend anyone, well, you’re obviously not too sharp. Grow up!

dookie

OMGWTFBBQ!!1!
i wan't disrespecting the soldiers!

i was trying to be funny in a sick/twisted way.

i'd thought you'd find it hillarious, but i was WRONG!
and i'll never, ever attempt anything resembling humour because it'll piss everyone off.
because god knows there are shitloads of people that can't take jokes, and they're called mormons and seventh day adventists, which it seems there is an overabundance in these forums.

thanks.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
dookie said:
i do not post shit to get other people riled up. they're just mere observations.

everyone who finds anything i have to say as remotely offensive should take a fucking chill pill,

really...

YOU KNOW WHAT...

i am coming really close to have you temp banned and placed in the cock farm

DONE...

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
_Kitana_ said:
really...

YOU KNOW WHAT...

i am coming really close to have you temp banned and placed in the cock farm

DONE...
Well shit! Who's gonna geht my damn beer?

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
_Kitana_ said:
im in the giving spirit
As am I ... gave the gift of caging in the cock-farm to a few users... :cool:

gehtfuct said:
Well shit! Who's gonna geht my damn beer?
i will. i'll launch a homing missile straight at your house. it'll have a 24-pack attached to it.

Gianefro

Crazed pervert
what is the point of this thread????

If this guy is a fuck ass why do we even care????

dookie said:

you are not a troll, you are a loser :thumbsup:

Liquid-Zero

Assassain Wumpus Hunter
But Dookie, your welcome message for the site sounded like a fucking online walmart!

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
dookie said:

Dude, you are a troll. Admit it, and get on with your life.

I find everything you say remotely offensive, but not nearly as offensive as jangle nuts breath and johnny K's naturally offensive odor, so you will just have to try harder.

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
dookie said:

You know, you were cages for saying stupid shit, now if I were you, I would quit with the stupid shit.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Bullshyt said:
You know, you were cages for saying stupid shit, now if I were you, I would quit with the stupid shit.
I don't mean to be a buttinski,butt I will.
Just be glad you're not him. You'd be lookin' to take that doctor to court for dickin' up your transtesticle makeover and beating the crap outta Dad for making you do it.

Now aren't you glad you're Bullshyt,and not just plain ol' dookie?

Status
Not open for further replies.