WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

I'm not l33t so....

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
I dont know if its possible to upgrade my laptop....i've heard no and i've heard it depends...depends on what...I want to put some more RAM in and possibly upgrade the video card. Is this possible or not?

Hypertron

Asshole of the Year
ram u can deffiently upgrade...but video card really depends on what kind of laptop

Jung

???
Premium
bigck3000 said:
I dont know if its possible to upgrade my laptop....i've heard no and i've heard it depends...depends on what...I want to put some more RAM in and possibly upgrade the video card. Is this possible or not?
RAM, yes. Video cards, maybe.

Check out www.crucial.com to find out what type of RAM your laptop uses, then buy better RAM form somewhere like NewEgg.

Jung

???
Premium
As a rule of thumb, it's usually not possible. Usually, even when it is, it's for a specific brand and model only. (read: factory approved.) Your best bet would be googling and checking some of the hardware sites.

You could post the brand and model of your laptop. Maybe someone will help you look.