WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

I'm not new. I'm just old challenged.

We Hates You

Questionable Authority
Hello, my babies. I just want you to remember that some of you MAY be required to like me in order for me to fit in. Now, I'm not saying that you should trip over each other just to kiss my feet and worship the air I breathe (that's only required in AZ, TX, CO, CA and ND), but you may have to make an effort. I'll aslo need you to sign a few papers, so I can sell you on the street, but THAT'S a different story. Anyways, fuck y'all 'n' rock on with yo' bad selves.

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
Hmm... I guess I should say welcome, even if I do not want to.

The only thing I like about you, is your signature... The question is, are you the daddy? The mother? or the son? :confused:

SouthWolf

I'll fuck you up!!!
Umm how about I swipe a KA-Bar across your throat instead. And welcome I think......

We Hates You

Questionable Authority
ChilianFuckFace said:
Hmm... I guess I should say welcome, even if I do not want to.

The only thing I like about you, is your signature... The question is, are you the daddy? The mother? or the son? :confused:
Wait, those are my only options? Why can't I be the gay trucker? or the old-timer sitting in the chair watching it all in horror? or maybe the pimp the comes to get his money from the mother? Think outseide the box, man!

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
We Hates You said:
Wait, those are my only options? Why can't I be the gay trucker? or the old-timer sitting in the chair watching it all in horror? or maybe the pimp the comes to get his money from the mother? Think outseide the box, man!
I am one close minded mother fucker... :confuse: You could also be the cock!

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
We Hates You said:
Hello, my babies.
You've re-produced.?! :confused:

We Hates You said:
I just want you to remember that some of you MAY be required to like me in order for me to fit in.
required? I'm just goona say welcome to stay on the safe side..

We Hates You said:
Now, I'm not saying that you should trip over each other just to kiss my feet and worship the air I breathe (that's only required in AZ, TX, CO, CA and ND), but you may have to make an effort.
The only thing I'll be tripping over is my own feet...

We Hates You said:
I'll aslo need you to sign a few papers, so I can sell you on the street, but THAT'S a different story. Anyways, fuck y'all 'n' rock on with yo' bad selves.
No signing, No selling.

Hope you have a nice time!

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
ChilianFuckFace said:
I am one close minded mother fucker... :confuse: You could also be the cock!
hmmm he could also be the anus and the mouth

keebs

Particinator
well We Hates You did not waste any time till he pissed off people, thats new, most people wait and then piss people off, and yes, i think We Hates You, is a dumbass.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
We Hates You said:
Hello, my babies. I just want you to remember that some of you MAY be required to like me in order for me to fit in. Now, I'm not saying that you should trip over each other just to kiss my feet and worship the air I breathe (that's only required in AZ, TX, CO, CA and ND), but you may have to make an effort. I'll aslo need you to sign a few papers, so I can sell you on the street, but THAT'S a different story. Anyways, fuck y'all 'n' rock on with yo' bad selves.
Check your dick at the door and find a vagina that fits! Many will own you!

We Hates You

Questionable Authority
I'm simply here for ammusement. Whether it be at my own expence or otherwise. Fun is fun in any case. I won't be here long; once I get my ass out of this chair and find a job, I'm out. Don't you worry your mushy little cock heads, for you will always be in my memory... *tear*

TwisT said:
Check your dick at the door and find a vagina that fits! Many will own you!
That's OK. I have one of those universal under parts. Very compact, very dependable, and it gets great milage. :p

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
We Hates You said:
Don't you worry your mushy little cock heads, for you will always be in my memory... *tear*
You should trip on down to B&T! I think you'll have a smashing good time! :tool: