I'm O.K.!!

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
This is why you don't play with guns!!! Professionals listen up this applies to you too! I think the bullet grazed his foot, you know he wants to go round the corner snd scream like a girl! The kids reaction at the end is the best!!

I'm a PROFESSIONAL! Keep tellin your self buddy!

switch_scribe

dolor ex fides
This is what happens when they keep lowering the requirements for police officers. Way to lose control of the class!

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
bnccoder said:
Great video. I would have been laughing my ass off if I was there.
so would i muahahahahahahahaha *choke* *clears throat* muahahahahahahaha

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
good thing they sent a professional to explain to the kids gun safety...

honestly i dont think that was staged. I know if I was a cop I wouldn't want to disgrace myself with a fake accident like that.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
Darklight said:

honestly i dont think that was staged. I know if I was a cop I wouldn't want to disgrace myself with a fake accident like that.
Do you really think they brought real bullets???? Think about what a liability that is!

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
TwisT said:
Do you really think they brought real bullets???? Think about what a liability that is!

well dude was limping but for real the gun side was to the rear. It was meant to be at the safe. though it was fuzzy I'm assuming the clip was out. the only way it could of fired was if a round was half cocked.. an idiot mistake for sure, but like I said, with the gun problems in schools today, I wouldnt wanna be the cop who staged a gun discharge in a classroom

reaperofsorrow

Clitpickle
I'm afraid I couldn't actually watch the video. I was too distracted by the pictures of scantily clad women. Especially that picture of the ass.

dull_bullet

Lay out!
MY GOD what a retard. THe best part was

"this is a glock 40!"

why does he tell the kids what kind of gun it is?! And then he brings an assault rifle! What kind of cop is that?

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
Darklight said:
well dude was limping but for real the gun side was to the rear. It was meant to be at the safe. though it was fuzzy I'm assuming the clip was out. the only way it could of fired was if a round was half cocked.. an idiot mistake for sure, but like I said, with the gun problems in schools today, I wouldnt wanna be the cop who staged a gun discharge in a classroom

Well if I were the teach I would a cleared the room the second after it went off, IF it were real! But that's just me.

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
I would of done the same thing but then again most of the adult people in the room seemed more in shock as to what to do. seeing as it was a cop... I dunno, never the less I wouldn't be volunteering to shoot off a gun, even one with fake ammo in a classroom.. never know some 13 year old psycho nerd freak in the back might have a 38 in his coat and jump up shooting.(Oh shit they know! boom boom!)

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
Darklight said:

im pretty sure its law that a cop cant pull his gun out of the holster in schools, they were blanks

Billybob

Gimmie Pwnies
Premium
Darklight said:
or it could show that even if you were a pro, you can still have accidents. I bet you those kids will never play with a gun again.

Awaken

God
YUCK FOU!!! said:
im pretty sure its law that a cop cant pull his gun out of the holster in schools, they were blanks
My step dad's a cop and it is legal for them to pull out a gun at a school.