WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

I'm On A Repping Spree, Who Wants Some?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok fuckers, sinse you all want rep so damn bad, i'll hand it out today, like candy ;) make you babies happy and maybe you'll drop the fucking topic already.
wait i'll give anyone who makes me laugh enough to pee rep, except SKITCHY PANTS he gets neg rep for being a poopy head.

Nymphchick said:
ok fuckers, sinse you all want rep so damn bad, i'll hand it out today, like candy ;) make you babies happy and maybe you'll drop the fucking topic already.
wait i'll give anyone who makes me laugh enough to pee rep, except SKITCHY PANTS he gets neg rep for being a poopy head.
GIMME REP! Except make sure it's neg rep, k?

ahhhh skitchy pants neg reps me daily. hes a whinney bitch. think he gets jealous cause he needs some dick :p

:D i did, the blond is hawt. oh i gotta hand out more rep before i can rep you. but i'm gonna rep you, just so you know. i'm gonna rep till i got no rep to give. then i'm gonna get it back so i can rep again :D

I eat it for breakfast. And I let it run me. I would die without rep power.

lmao, no its not, to answer your question.
you made me giggle but not pee. oh well REPPED

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
Nymphchick said:
lmao, no its not, to answer your question.
you made me giggle but not pee. oh well REPPED
Pee? Like when I tickle that special little place....

Behind your ear!

chucktheskiffie

Way too hyper...
hahahaha..... POWER!!!!

now... what will i do with my newfound rep??

should i invest it - turn 1000 reps into 1000000 reps by day trading??

no - i will use it as a deposit on my next house.

no, i will pay for a round-the-world trip with all my reps...

who am i kidding, i will only try and use my reps down at my local pub.

bnccoder

Postaholic
How come I never got a choice of paper or plastic? My nuts just came in a sack.

Status
Not open for further replies.