WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

I'm ordering this NECROPHILIC cooling system

Descent

Hella Constipated
Done. Just ordered it.

Sorry, I'm hyper from a box of Peeps and an assload of Jelly Bellies.

shaekatherine

I'm a lover not a flamer.
I love peeps

I wish i had jellybellies...but whats a NECROPHILIC cooling system? I hate nazis... :sword:

Descent

Hella Constipated
Necrophilic as in it's dead. Made no sense, it's very much alive and well, I just had too many marshmallow peeps in my system.

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
actually just necro means dead... necrophilic sounds more like the tendancies of a necrophile.... ew...

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
cool.....let us know when it comes in :thumbsup:

Jung

???
Premium
All that and you still bought Zalman?

Jung

???
Premium
For the same amount of money/same application you could've gotten a Thermalright.

Descent

Hella Constipated
Junglizm said:
For the same amount of money/same application you could've gotten a Thermalright.
I couldn't find a Thermalright for $20. Newegg sold a cooler they made for 5, but it looked skimpy.

And yes, I would have spent 50+ bones for a Thermalright copper block if I could.

Still, the Zalman is a good cooler, and you can't deny that.

Jung

???
Premium
Descent said:
Still, the Zalman is a good cooler, and you can't deny that.
They consistently receive mixed reviews. (at least from what I've seen.) I've tried their products before, and wasn't satisfied; I personally wouldn't purchase their products again.

That's just me though ...

I can understand if price was an issue, but still, you get what you pay for.

Hypertron

Asshole of the Year
watch that thermal paste...i got some of that stuff and it burns the shit out of me for some reason.

Descent

Hella Constipated
How Irish are you?

I'm 1/8th and I'm like a frog.