WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

i'm out for a while...

Status
Not open for further replies.
:fuckoff: i'm in the damn band up here in my college from 3-5... so i'ma head out for a bit guys... ya'll take it easy and don't bitch many people out w/o me:woot: :woot:

skully

GO BEARS!!!!
Hi! You have reached skullmaster's auto reply to cumsluts and fucking retards. Please burn in hell right after the tone. I will try and kill you as soon as possible......peeeeep

:flamed:

Base

it's a motherfucker
skullmaster said:
Hi! You have reached skullmaster's auto reply to cumsluts and fucking retards. Please burn in hell right after the tone. I will try and kill you as soon as possible......peeeeep

:flamed:
"Uh hi, i uh, just wanted to...."

Hater808

The hate still Shapes me
What are we his fucking girlfriends and boyfirends. Post to or rather tell people to who give a fuck. Leave us out of your daily loop of golden infomation.

Outlawed

Postaholic
Don't let the door hit you on the ass on your way out.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
charlie_d07 said:
:fuckoff: i'm in the damn band up here in my college from 3-5... so i'ma head out for a bit guys... ya'll take it easy and don't bitch many people out w/o me:woot: :woot:
You've been here for about two minutes and you're already looking like a bucket-o-slop. Try using English when you speak to the rest of the forum. And try not to announce that you're going to bend your dick for the rest of the day; nobody cares. You might also notice that this website is host to a butt-load of forums and sub-forums for you to spackle your intellect and wit about. I know you're a n00b, but that's no excuse for not knowing how to read the forum descriptions. Welcome Wagon is the WTF doormat. Not the general dumping grounds.

Got it?

Good...

Now SHADDAP!

Status
Not open for further replies.