Im out of touch, hello old friends

Seanoff

Hoodrat
So, I used to frequent wtf.com, admittedly too often in the past, now I'm at interesting point in life, perplexing lifes recollectiom/ reverberation. Like a twat remembering there's a continue button after getting wiped out on what ever game youre playing; Believe it or not I used to frequent this well established and prominent abode (love you brit). It was the beginning of a pointless, yet entertaining career in futility with a fellow sufferee - the brit known as vic. You still frequent this place? Max, where she at? I'd love to know if she's still about and whether she'd like to restart the stupidity of lady and the tramp. Let me know, yeah? Good Times.

• 2Like
  • 1Beer
Reactions: 2 users

MaxPower

Baba Yaga
Staff
So, I used to frequent wtf.com, admittedly too often in the past, now I'm at interesting point in life, perplexing lifes recollectiom/ reverberation. Like a twat remembering there's a continue button after getting wiped out on what ever game youre playing; Believe it or not I used to frequent this well established and prominent abode (love you brit). It was the beginning of a pointless, yet entertaining career in futility with a fellow sufferee - the brit known as vic. You still frequent this place? Max, where she at? I'd love to know if she's still about and whether she'd like to restart the stupidity of lady and the tramp. Let me know, yeah? Good Times.
Where she at? Well she's married to me now Sir @Pyro. :) Yes that's right I wore LadyVictoria down.

How have you been. Still a southerner? We've taken a few holidays in your parts. Grand country.

CoprophagousCop

Social Distancing Warrior
Premium
So this @Seanoff is an old member who apparently forgot his/her old username/password? Maybe an admin can help him/her out and combine these accounts. Then, the rest of us may get a sense of who we are dealing. I thought this was just another noob.

So @LadyVictoria is the reason @MaxPower has the Giggity award. :solved:

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

BudVugger

Jergens
Premium
So this @Seanoff is an old member who apparently forgot his/her old username/password? Maybe an admin can help him/her out and combine these accounts. Then, the rest of us may get a sense of who we are dealing. I thought this was just another noob.

So @LadyVictoria is the reason @MaxPower has the Giggity award. :solved:
Maybe he/she was @Seanon before?

• 1I Call Bullshit!
  • 1LOL

CoprophagousCop

Social Distancing Warrior
Premium
Maybe he/she was @Seanon before?
:mad: OK, I actually tried searching for a member with that name. Ha ha! Sean-off/on! Ha ha! 😠

I did notice that @LadyVictoria no longer exists. Did the admins purge some of the old members or did they change her name? Also, @MaxPower called the OP @Pyro, but that user does not exist either. What gives? This @Seanoff character turned out to be a one-day-only poster.

Seanoff

Hoodrat
Jesus, the fucking melancholy of this bloody track makes me wanna slit my wrists to enjoy the splatter that parents dont have to ensure themselved. Suppose I was after a pick me up ( without explicity asking for it).. cheers dude for a memoir but if the sheer depression hits a chord, the life i was expected was never as experienced was actually life sucks rather than life fucked.
Where she at? Well she's married to me now Sir @Pyro. :) Yes that's right I wore LadyVictoria down.

How have you been. Still a southerner? We've taken a few holidays in your parts. Grand country.
Holy fucking shit. Max, I can't say how fucking happy I am. Two of the coolest people I've ever met in my life getting together is a fucking awesome day to me. I shouldn't be surprised, I'm taken for words. Mad, vic, congratulations you legends. Seriously, I'd love to coach up on life. Where you based these days? movef to the states or vice versa. Drop me a line!

• 2Like

Out2Lunch

☠️
Jesus, the fucking melancholy of this bloody track makes me wanna slit my wrists to enjoy the splatter that parents dont have to ensure themselved. Suppose I was after a pick me up ( without explicity asking for it).. cheers dude for a memoir but if the sheer depression hits a chord, the life i was expected was never as experienced was actually life sucks rather than life fucked.
Your response provoked agreement, confusion, and a desire to snap my fingers, like how beatniks applause each other at poetry slams.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Jane Deere

CEO at Janer's Garage
Staff
Blaby hell, hello Jane. As gorgeous as ever. Not to be creepy, hoping life has treated you well!?
Yep! I've got an almost 6 year old daughter and a son who will be 2 next week! Been married for almost 9 years. Life is good! How have you been????

ib4

Error
Staff
Always good to see a geriatric past WTF!? member appear!! Why don't you suck down some prune juice, set your avatar, and stay awhile! 😏

:mad: OK, I actually tried searching for a member with that name. Ha ha! Sean-off/on! Ha ha! 😠

I did notice that @LadyVictoria no longer exists. Did the admins purge some of the old members or did they change her name? Also, @MaxPower called the OP @Pyro, but that user does not exist either. What gives? This @Seanoff character turned out to be a one-day-only poster.

@CoprophagousCop see quote from Max in 2006 below. It's easier and more fun to just read thru old threads to understand who these people were in WTF!? heydays. I've been saying it for sometime now, its a goodtime reading thru the history of this place and its accessible to all of us 24/7! Anyway...I found this one a while ago. Since its a topic now, @MaxPower if I knew you at this time, I would have giving an extremely excited, "Congrats, such an awesome way to meet, and im happy for ya!" :

Well it was bound to happen. You know, you go through your life building a network of people. Some we call friends, some are acquaintances, others, business associates. We meet in various places in the world, including the Internet. But don’t put too much emphasis on where you meet. Instead the relevance is in how you bond.

Above all these people you meet, you may find someone so special; unique like a rare gem. You then look at your life and see all the pieces laid out with few empty spaces. This one person comes along, and fits one of those spaces precisely. Suddenly all those separate pieces are joined into one almost complete puzzle.

Now you each look at your puzzles, and find there’s one piece missing from them, but only one spare puzzle piece. The piece I’m referring to is Marriage (for us), Domestic partnership for others. Whatever is right for you, or whatever you want to call it; it’s the bond between two people who love each other, and make a promise to devote themselves to the other. To take two separate lives and make them one, while still maintaining your own identity. You both take that last puzzle piece and use it to join the two puzzles into one.

For me, the one who I share this last piece with is Vicky. Most of you know her as “Lady Victoria”. In the more than a year, I’ve known her, we’ve developed a bond, and love for each other that has rocked both our worlds. Who would have thunk it. Me in the US, and her 3000+ miles away in the UK. Together, we’d count the days till each of my monthly visits to her home that we will soon share and call “ours”.

Even as I sit and write this, I can feel her here next to me. Next to me in my heart, but still too far away. There is only one thing left for me to do. I need to go be by her side. The reason for my moving there rather than her here is career related, though that is irrelevant to this post so that’s all that needs to be said about that.

Some of you know us as friends, others Internet acquaintances, some know us as Hosts on wtf.com’s affiliate WTFRadio. Whether you know us as one of those, or simply two of the bastard, hell spawn, power abusing Nazi, Moderators of wtf.com; we felt we owed you an announcement. Please join us in spirit, celebrating our marriage on October the 21st 2006, where two of the most notorious super-villains will join forces at a quiet venue in Scotland. Together we will conquer the world. (or at least our world)

• 2Like