Im ready for a beating!

oppressedlizard

Hoodrat
Hi. I believe in personal FREEDOMS and Im ready for a welcoming beating and systematic humiliation so that I may some day fit in and do the same to newcomers.

I have VERY HIGH IQ, EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE, BEAUTY, HUMOR AND IM A FUCKING DRUG ADDICT WHO GETS A BONER FROM EVERYTHING THAT MOVES.

• 1Helpful
Reactions: 1 user

beef_roller

The Pizza-Slinger
Ah, another fucktard starting out strong that will fizzle out most likely with a whimper.

Welcome. Enjoy. Be sure to read the rules.

• 1Agree

oppressedlizard

Hoodrat
Apparently, English is just not your first language. :thumbsup:

Why does your avatar picture show salamanders?

It's mah second language SIR. I'd like to think I'm fluent in it but I might be having Dunning–Kruger effect SIR!

My avatar shows salamanders engaging in cheeky sex. Why? Because I'm an oppressed hypersexual lizard. Lizards represent the reptilian part of the brain that deals with basic instincts such as survival and reproduction. My lizard brain is oppresed by my neocortex that inhibits and controls my instincts in a civilized manner, SIR!

• 1Smite

Vampire

Winged Emperor Of This Ghost Town
You acknowledged that English was your second language (or were you just simply being sarcastic?). If it actually is, then what's your first language? (That is if you don't mind telling me, Sal. Also, you don't mind me calling you "Sal", do you Sal?).

• 1Like

oppressedlizard

Hoodrat
You acknowledged that English was your second language (or were you just simply being sarcastic?). If it actually is, then what's your first language? (That is if you don't mind telling me, Sal. Also, you don't mind me calling you "Sal", do you Sal?).
Yes Vam, I don't mind being called Sal. My first language is the language of the Gods. I speak it only with myself. I also know spanish and italian.
What's your social security number (2017-2022)?
I dont know dafac is that. My italian ID you mean? I just need your credit card number and PIN to send it to you.

I'll give you a sneak-peak: 666-420-69-PENIS

• 11UP!
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users