I'm retarded

RDubb

Hoodrat
33
0
0
Yeah, I got so excited about this site that I registered and imediatly started posting shit. I totally overlooked this part and havent introduced myself until now. Oh well, better late then never.
 
R

RedOctober

Guest
You don't have to tell the audience you're retarded. Most of the WTF forum is configured that way, and they are proud of it.

The biggest assholes even become moderator.. ;)
 

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
2,346
1
0
RedOctober said:
You don't have to tell the audience you're retarded. Most of the WTF forum is configured that way, and they are proud of it.

The biggest assholes even become moderator.. ;)
Leif Ericson back from the dead!
 
181
0
0
RedOctober said:
You don't have to tell the audience you're retarded. Most of the WTF forum is configured that way, and they are proud of it.

The biggest assholes even become moderator.. ;)

how do you become moderator.
 

breakology

Kiss my Converse
1,890
5
102
BullCrap said:
how do you become moderator.

make an "O" sound with you mouth .... now ... while doing that, try to insert your fist into your mouth while simultaneously humming "Yankee Doodle" ... if it fit, then your are mod material. If it did'nt, well then ... you just need more practice n00b! :rolleyes:
 
181
0
0
breakology said:
make an "O" sound with you mouth .... now ... while doing that, try to insert your fist into your mouth while simultaneously humming "Yankee Doodle" ... if it fit, then your are mod material. If it did'nt, well then ... you just need more practice n00b! :rolleyes:

And if i do this??? :confused:
 

Unforgiven

That Guy
11,086
703
562
GO into the deepest, darkest forest and hit yourself repeatedly with a rotten trout for 3 days straight.
 

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
7,529
57
142
BullCrap said:
And if i do this??? :confused:

Well, what you need to do is video tape yourself doing this. Then post it on the web. From there we'll vote. But I'll tell you right now, anyone that can hum Yankee Doodle and swallow their fist is pretty much gonna get the job.

Oh, and it helps if you puke when you're done. We like puking.

And welcome to the new tard!
 

Jung

???
Premium
14,254
2,523
637
DIZNUTS said:
uhhh shouldn't johnny become mod now? his asshole is pretty big after he got gang banged by 4 rhinos...
He said assholes, not idiots.
 

Awaken

God
5,710
1,195
507
Hm. I'm not sure, but I think I started mine late, too. I think mine was postponed because of farming, though...

Fucking retard...
 
181
0
0
UberSkippy said:
Well, what you need to do is video tape yourself doing this. Then post it on the web. From there we'll vote. But I'll tell you right now, anyone that can hum Yankee Doodle and swallow their fist is pretty much gonna get the job.

Oh, and it helps if you puke when you're done. We like puking.

And welcome to the new tard!

This is not true right?