WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

im sleeping with my married coworker

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
maybe its because i worked in a supermarket last year, but all my coworkers were dirty spanish immigrants. i failed to sleep with any of them. probably because i am not gay, or something like that. or they werent married. i dunno.

Chris

Sick Bastard
You should continue if she's good, if not, just tell her that "the only reason" is that she is married...

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
Chris said:
You should continue if she's good, if not, just tell her that "the only reason" is that she is married...
HE is good, and i do plan to continue it!

Chris

Sick Bastard
ops, MINOR mistake, if he's good, then ok, continue...

shep

Local alcoholic
icka said:
HE is good, and i do plan to continue it!

Fuck his brain's out,Girl's like you make the world spin :thumbsup:

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
shep said:
Fuck his brain's out,Girl's like you make the world spin :thumbsup:
lol. i always use to fantasize about fucking a married man. i have no morals! im going to hell!

Unforgiven said:
we are all going to hell. see you there
Yep, I'm already convinced that I'm going. My friends will be like "WHAT?! Why are you doing that! You're going straight to hell." And I just say "I know. I've known that for awhile."

Chris

Sick Bastard
Who gives a fuck about hell? You just need a nice bar, you can sta there for eternety! Believe me, you're gonna like it!(That was so fuckin' random...)

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
BUSHSUCKSBALLS said:
That'll teach him a lesson for stealing your bike when you were 4 years old!
lol i was reading this thread then i saw that,it made me lol in the middle of the room

Solanaceae

Config.Solanaceae
Icka, I just realised you look better on a slant than you do without. Which is, i assume why you have a slant?

bill

l337sp34k3r
I knew exactly what I was going to type from the moment I saw the title of this thread.

You are a whore.

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
bill said:
I knew exactly what I was going to type from the moment I saw the title of this thread.

You are a whore.

Yea, but she's an insatiable one with a hot little body and a radical personality. I'd do her.