WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

I'm so fucking lazy!!!!!!

mxoinox

Banned - What an Asshat!
i cant believe how lazy i am, its fuckin sunday and i have to do 2 essays and 3 fucking assignments i havent completed and im so pissed off cuz im prolly gonna end up not doing them until first period monday. I procrastinate as tho it's exercise. Is this normal, or wtf, cuz i need help. :confuse:

We all put things off, from time to time.

I'd say it's perfectly normal.

Taylor_Blade said:
We all put things off, from time to time.

I'd say it's perfectly normal.
are you sure? I'd say it's pretty wtf. I could be wrong though.
Fuck, I put shit off all the damn time. Hell, I put stuff on until I just don't do it. :thumbsup:

Anyone want some Roffles?

Awaken said:
are you sure? I'd say it's pretty wtf. I could be wrong though.
Fuck, I put shit off all the damn time. Hell, I put stuff on until I just don't do it. :thumbsup:
yes I'm sure.

It may not be the way to go, but it has become "normal". It's just human nature to put things off. Everyone does it whether they admit it, or not.

Thanks for the roffles. :thumbsup:

Taylor_Blade said:
yes I'm sure.

It may not be the way to go, but it has become "normal". It's just human nature to put things off. Everyone does it whether they admit it, or not.

Thanks for the roffles. :thumbsup:
Nah, it's pretty normal. I just thought saying it's pretty wtf sounded more interesting :thumbsup:

Your welcome. I may have some LMAOnade later ;)

Sektor

Particinator
Hell yeah it's normal, people put things off all the time. I'm a really bad procrastinator.

Sektor said:
Hell yeah it's normal, people put things off all the time. I'm a really bad procrastinator.
You are? That sucks. I'm really good at it. I do it all the time. Practice makez perfect! :thumbsup:

I used to be a bad procrastinator. Now I'm a "just don't bother to even do it at all-inator". Which is worse, yes.

Reqium

Tenderony
I was really tired and didn't have the energy to do anything. I went to the doctor thinking i had mono just turned out im really fucking lazy. So yeah i'd assume for this generation its normal.

mxoinox

Banned - What an Asshat!
Reqium said:
I was really tired and didn't have the energy to do anything. I went to the doctor thinking i had mono just turned out im really fucking lazy. So yeah i'd assume for this generation its normal.
awesome, i feel better now, so im off to not do my paper :thumbsup:

Reqium

Tenderony
Awesome. You should have a few beers,kick back relax and let everything take care of itself.

Ugh...that sounds like it takes too much work. Unless you're having someone else get the beers for you. :thumbsup:

Reqium

Tenderony
If you have a girlfriend,fiance,wife its pretty simple. I don't stress to much over it.

KreffKa'sWill

4 '04 for Life!
yeah, what you need is a keg on tap right next to you, and somebody to hold the tap up to your mouth and spray the beer in. Then you need another person to massage your throat for you so you don't have to actually swallow yourself. :thumbsup:

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I'm really lazy. Like, it's a problem.

I'm 15, and even my friends give me shit about it. I should probably do something about it.

Icarus said:
I'm really lazy. Like, it's a problem.

I'm 15, and even my friends give me shit about it. I should probably do something about it.
Dude, you are NOT lazy. You somehow find the energy to toast and bake bread. And then you go out and kill rodentz when you're bored. That's not lazy. That's a surplus of energy. :thumbsup:

and im very bad at organizing things. I can actually do them but if i have more then 1 thing to do i dont do them because i dont know which one to do first.

Not your enemy said:
and im very bad at organizing things. I can actually do them but if i have more then 1 thing to do i dont do them because i dont know which one to do first.
Indecisiveness is not the same thing as procrastination. It does however have the same result.

Rurrouni

Shinsengumi
TheLampIncident said:
I used to be a bad procrastinator. Now I'm a "just don't bother to even do it at all-inator". Which is worse, yes.

I'm pretty much that, if it doesn't interest me just say "screw it it'll give me to much stress."

Easty

Click click boom
procrastination? fuckin a!!!

join the club though, college kids aren't exactly known for doing shit on time :thumbsup: