WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

I'm so fucking pissed

I lost a wrestling match. We were tied 4to4 and i was on top when i had his leg and all he had to do was circle. With less than 2 seconds left in the fucking match, i let my leg fly and he gets the winning takedown. THAT MOTHER FUCKER!!!!!!

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
He was trying to win? That asshole!

ChaseC'safaggot said:
I lost a wrestling match. We were tied 4to4 and i was on top when i had his leg and all he had to do was circle. With less than 2 seconds left in the fucking match, i let my leg fly and he gets the winning takedown. THAT MOTHER FUCKER!!!!!!
Two things:

1. Don’t make stupid mistakes that cost you the match

2. Blame yourself, not the guy who took advantage.

:thumbsup:

EDIT: don't get pissed, get even. Learn from your mistakes, and become a better athlete.

Rurrouni

Shinsengumi
Stop complaining, he proved he was better fair and square, if you want to win next time just get better. I hate weaklings who complain about such things. I've gotten beaten in Martial Arts tournments a lot, but rather then whining I think out the reason I lost and try to get rid of the weakness.

1 thing...

wresting is gay...

martial artists dont have to roll around on a mat... with guys.... all sweaty

Whatthefarmer said:
1 thing...

wresting is gay...

martial artists dont have to roll around on a mat... with guys.... all sweaty
Technically I think Greco wrestling is considered a martial art, not an eastern one that usually is associated with the word but still a martial art.

freak666

Bam Margera
what the fuck is your problem do you have nothing better to do than cry over losing a wrestling match that is really sad! o ya sorry about losing! :gun:

ChaseC'safaggot said:
i was on top when i had his leg and all he had to do was circle
Kinky... if you're into that kind of thing, I guess.

People=Shit

Infected by Marburg
Unforgiven said:
Kinky... if you're into that kind of thing, I guess.
Apparently he is, but he likes to be the one wearing the pants, and not the bitch.