I'm so fucking pissed

ChaseC'safaggot

Fresh Meat
I lost a wrestling match. We were tied 4to4 and i was on top when i had his leg and all he had to do was circle. With less than 2 seconds left in the fucking match, i let my leg fly and he gets the winning takedown. THAT MOTHER FUCKER!!!!!!

Taylor_Blade

Lost Soul
ChaseC'safaggot said:
I lost a wrestling match. We were tied 4to4 and i was on top when i had his leg and all he had to do was circle. With less than 2 seconds left in the fucking match, i let my leg fly and he gets the winning takedown. THAT MOTHER FUCKER!!!!!!

Two things:

1. Don’t make stupid mistakes that cost you the match

2. Blame yourself, not the guy who took advantage.

:thumbsup:

EDIT: don't get pissed, get even. Learn from your mistakes, and become a better athlete.

Rurrouni

Shinsengumi
Stop complaining, he proved he was better fair and square, if you want to win next time just get better. I hate weaklings who complain about such things. I've gotten beaten in Martial Arts tournments a lot, but rather then whining I think out the reason I lost and try to get rid of the weakness.

WILD

Mild
Whatthefarmer said:
1 thing...

wresting is gay...

martial artists dont have to roll around on a mat... with guys.... all sweaty
Technically I think Greco wrestling is considered a martial art, not an eastern one that usually is associated with the word but still a martial art.

freak666

Bam Margera
what the fuck is your problem do you have nothing better to do than cry over losing a wrestling match that is really sad! o ya sorry about losing! :gun: