WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

I'm so glad 10 stars got banned

Status
Not open for further replies.
To all those who agree with the topic, give your not-so-fond farewells here.

Well starboy, it's been nice hating you, you son of a bitch camel humping jockey underpants man. I hope you get ass raped with a shotgun in military school.

Awww.... He left :'( He was such a cool guy!

Well, I'm glad the fucker is gone. Goodbye, bitch, wherever the hell you are.

I would say more, but LampIncident almost said it all.

Noob

Banned - What an Asshat!
He was such a whiny little bitch. Hating the mods yet begging to get out of the cock farm. Stupid faggot.

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
i talked to him a few times on irc....sure he has a serious problem with mods and would you believe it jason but meh who cares?

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
An officer is just a mod with a gun. He'll end up getting shot.

Bibas

That's Illogical.
Going back to the topic - i'm really, really glad the 10shits fucker is no more. He was the most idiotic person i have met in a looong time.
10shits - i hope you are reading this. Fuck off.

Bibas

That's Illogical.
TheLampIncident said:
Don't worry Bibas. By the time everyone else in his class finishes military school, he'll most likely be decapitated.
I sure hope so :thumbsup:

Bibas

That's Illogical.
And i think, the boys in the military school, will just rip his head of, with bare hands.

How about that, huh ? :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.