WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Im So Mad At My Mom!!!

Brandon00151

This Thread sucks
Today I was going to go to The Beach(a water park around where i live)(about 30 miles away from where i live)
and Today a guy was coming to our house at noon to buy a car and he just called and said
he would be here around 4:30. we were planing to go to The Beach at 5pm and stay there untill they close (9pm) and its 430 pm here and he's still not here.

And the 2nd reason im mad at her is because My 16th Birthday was on Dec 24 03 and i still havn't got my f***ing Drivers license yet. :mad:
and I could drive myself there if I wanted

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Brandon00151 said:
Today I was going to go to The Beach(a water park around where i live)
and Today a guy was coming to our house at noon to buy a car and he just called and said
he would be here around 4:30. we were planing to go to The Beach at 5pm and stay there untill they close (9pm) and its 430 pm here and he's still not here.

And the 2nd reason im mad at her is because My 16th Birthday was on Dec 24 03 and i still havn't got my f***ing Drivers license yet. :mad:

Have you asked her to go get your license, and secondly, who gives a shit.

RGN-dRaGoN

Chaos Dragon
Brandon00151 said:

kool tha tthere is a water park where you live, but how the hell is this ur moms fault that the guy dint show up and that u dint get ur drivers license, from the looks of it ur just blaming random peeps

FUBAR

Jean Jacket Tough Guy
RGN-dRaGoN said:
kool tha tthere is a water park where you live, but how the hell is this ur moms fault that the guy dint show up and that u dint get ur drivers license, from the looks of it ur just blaming random peeps
yep i agree whole heartedly on this one....you sound like a whiny bitch

i agree just because your parents are there doesn't mean u can blaim them for everything that happens to u i mean try asking ur mom if u can get ur liscense

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
Brandon00151 said:

If your 16 and still going to water parks with your mommy, maybe she's not the one you should be ranting about.

Brandon00151

This Thread sucks
RGN-dRaGoN said:
The guy was coming at 12 but he called at 3:30pm yesterday and my mom said we had no plans of going anywhere that day because he wanted to know if she'd be there and she could of told him that she wouldn't be there.
And the jerk didn't even show up to buy the damn car. :mad:

Brandon00151

This Thread sucks
tbsrk said:
If your 16 and still going to water parks with your mommy, maybe she's not the one you should be ranting about.
no my mom was going to drop me off there but she could't take me because she was waiting for that guy. And I couldn't contact anyone to drive me there.

Aw boo hoo, you haven't gotten your driver's license, wah wah. I turned 17 back in April and I still haven't even taken any kind of driver's education course, so really.

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
Brandon00151 said:
Today I was going to go to The Beach(a water park around where i live)(about 30 miles away from where i live)

sucks im 17 and have a lic hahahhahahaa

Sektor

Particinator
None of that is your mother's fault, so shut your pie hole.

I got my driver's permit back in April. And I'm almost 18.

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Well, now I don't feel so bad, I had to wait 3 months after my 16th birthday to get my license, and thought that was pretty bad, but obviously it isn't.