WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

I'm so out of here

magnolia

Postaholic
I finally grew balls and put in my two week notice. Now I just have to find another job somewhere. Anyone know of any open positions anywhere? :p

magnolia said:
I finally grew balls and put in my two week notice. Now I just have to find another job somewhere. Anyone know of any open positions anywhere? :p
why not work at Pekins? its a good place to work! especially if you are a dish bitch! :D

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
wow you really went with it..finally took the big leap of a change...well like i said it was brutal for me at first but after 3 weeks and almost went broke with the 1500$ i had to keep me going for the time...i finally got my new job at Toyota, i belive it's been a month now...

i have faith you'll find a better job too...just keep looking for that day care position you were thinking into...

if i pulled off getting a better fun job, i'm sure anyone can ;)

g'luck ~seije~ :thumbsup:

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
magnolia said:
Anyone know of any open positions anywhere? :p
...must resist urge to snipe-comment...

magnolia

Postaholic
haha. if u didn't point it out BRiT, someone else would have. :p

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
magnolia said:
sorry but if i remeber correctly you were the dish jockey or waitress at a work which was complete bullshit right? ( sorry my memory is a little fugy)

good on you

magnolia

Postaholic
YUCK FOU!!! said:
sorry but if i remeber correctly you were the dish jockey or waitress at a work which was complete bullshit right? ( sorry my memory is a little fugy)

good on you
nope. that was fact. I was a busser and a dishwasher at Perkins family resturaunt and bakery.

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
magnolia said:
yeah go mag, YOU DA WOMEN.