WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

I'm so tired of it.

magnolia

Postaholic
Okay, this guy at work who also does dishwashing comes in and complains long and loud that he isn't getting enough hours. So they give me a much needed break and give him more hours. So far he's flaked on them 3 times this week. Once, his car was stollen, I covered, now he's in the hospital with kidney problems, again, I'm covering for him. I'm so sick of his shit.

Pachyderm

I really did.
Seems like his problems are getting worse, maybe he'll die, and you can take all his hours and get more money to pay for the rocket power and spongebob band aids you'll need.

hmm... arrange a little "accident" for him, giving him a real reason to miss work :D

RGN-dRaGoN

Chaos Dragon
Unforgiven said:
hmm... arrange a little "accident" for him, giving him a real reason to miss work :D
lolz, yea nice idea, put some oil on the steps outside his house :), (or any steps he goes up or down) that should be good. or u can find a way to bust him right infront of the boses face, or better yet! take his car/house keys. lolz

magnolia

Postaholic
eh, he's like 380 lbs. he'll die sooner or later. Prob. why his kidneys are acting up.

RGN-dRaGoN

Chaos Dragon
holy shit, 380! mag send that guy to japan, he can be a freking sumo wrestler!

Infected_enigma

I pwn and you know it
haha that's kinda ironic just ignore it u'll jsut get mroe money newayz

swizeguy

How dare you!?
yeah i hate people that bitch about not getting enough hours then when they get more they find ways to get out of it because they are busy. Some people just dont think before they let their big mouth run.

FUBAR

Jean Jacket Tough Guy
ive said this often...but KILL EM ALL AND LET GOD SORT EM OUT!

way to be compassionate. Motherfucker and his kidney failure. What an inconsiderate asshole.