WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

I'm Still Alive

It might seem to a bystander that I've abandoned wtf. But that is far from the truth. I've just finished moving to Maryland from Virginia and I have stuff to sort out. After I finish unpacking I'll come back on wtf. :D

Someone has to update things for me too. I have no idea as to what went on while I was gone. Didn't get too frisky without me I hope. Save it for later.

G's-up

Postaholic
Well look what the freakin cat drug back in...............geez dude what do you think happened here....same ol same ol......its like de ja vu when you leave for a little while and come right back....its like you never left........
Sounds like you have a lot of reading to catch up on (drink lots of caffenien some parts are hard to stay awake too).......Good to see ya back penguin boy! :)

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Wow! You're back! I missed you trying to get e-love from me in chat! Glad you're back :p

welcome back douche! its good to see ya on the boards again. hope your move went well.

gurlgonewild

Was machen Sie?
sunny days are ahead! both DeM and bigchic are coming back YAY!!
hurry it up ok? thanks.

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
Wow, you got almost all of the girls to answer before any guy. You seem to be missed by the female population of the site.

Welcome back, now leave so I can keep all of the pussy! :p

do you mean the site only has 4 girls! so who is posting in the bar besides us?

G's-up

Postaholic
ChilianFuckFace said:
Wow, you got almost all of the girls to answer before any guy. You seem to be missed by the female population of the site.

Welcome back, now leave so I can keep all of the pussy! :p

MEOW......PURRRRR!!! :)

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
he was never gone, he is the ghost in the machine, remember? its a ploy, a trick. dont believe it!!!!!! LOL

Hi dues, welcome back!

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
deus_ex_machina said:
It might seem to a bystander that I've abandoned wtf. But that is far from the truth. I've just finished moving to Maryland from Virginia and I have stuff to sort out. After I finish unpacking I'll come back on wtf. :D

Someone has to update things for me too. I have no idea as to what went on while I was gone. Didn't get too frisky without me I hope. Save it for later.
Try lurking a bit. :)

Welcome back