WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

im such a heartbreaker

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
Yeah so this past month Ive had three girls try and ask me out.. seriously what the hell, im just nice to them why do they always want more, i hate thinking that I led them on, im just in general a nice person and then girls end up asking me out, and i try every single thing i can think of rather than giving them a yes/no answer.. one girl was desperate after i told her i couldnt and she asked my friend.. now shes devising a plot to get us back for saying no.. literally she is, she is such a physco bitch, my friend walked by 2 of my ex's and her saying "ohh lets get him back!".. Seriously who else could that be for?.. Ugh..

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
p99 said:
Yeah so this past month Ive had three girls try and ask me out.. seriously what the hell, im just nice to them why do they always want more, i hate thinking that I led them on, im just in general a nice person and then girls end up asking me out, and i try every single thing i can think of rather than giving them a yes/no answer.. one girl was desperate after i told her i couldnt and she asked my friend.. now shes devising a plot to get us back for saying no.. literally she is, she is such a physco bitch, my friend walked by 2 of my ex's and her saying "ohh lets get him back!".. Seriously who else could that be for?.. Ugh..
Just tell tham that you are gay. Then you can have sex on a "trial" basis with no strings attached....lol.....

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
Personally, I don't see the problem. Just tell them to fuck off and be done with it. What's so hard about that?

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
because they would probably break down..

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
CopyLifted said:
Personally, I don't see the problem. Just tell them to fuck off and be done with it. What's so hard about that?
He is NICE.........or, so he claims......

CopyLifted

p99 said:
because they would probably break down..
That's the point. Women are spawn from satan. Break them down before they get a chance to break you down.

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
Thats an awesome way of life by the way.. But I don't want to hurt anyone here.. Seriously this whole situation sucks..

CopyLifted

I guess I can't help you then. I'll leave it to the wtf.com experts. ;)

mariusthegreat

:: What Ebonics ::
dude..ever heard of a thing called ..causal sex...???? man you better take these golden opprtunities[sp] while you can....youll be 40 thinking back to when you had....and i stress..had a chance to lay some young chick.....tsk tsk tsk...get on the ball man...

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Be careful. The vagina is like a fur covered Venus flytrap. It awaits it's prey; when it senses movement, it will clamp down with it's inescapable jaws and seal your fate.

Just so you know.

durtytoothbrush

no piggy no!!!
It's obvious that they are stupid and immature if they think that they need to get you back for rejecting them... how very sad. well anyway, tell them you have a g/f in a different state or you can tell them to grow up and deal with rejection... because you won't be the last person to reject them... oh wait, that's right you're nice. So, take the nice guy's way out and tell them that you have a girlfriend... but they're really pretty and you'd have to be crazy not to want to date them... hmm well good luck anyway.

durtytoothbrush

no piggy no!!!
MaxPower said:
Be careful. The vagina is like a fur covered Venus flytrap. It awaits it's prey; when it senses movement, it will clamp down with it's inescapable jaws and seal your fate.

Just so you know.
damn straight lol