WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

I'm such a pussy

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
God damnit.

Okay. There's this girl, and she's been under my skin lately. I really have a thing for her. I decided that today I would tell her how I felt.

Alright, I'm going to be honest, I'm a very shy person. I don't show it, but I am. I'm a class clown and I've got a lot of friends, but that's only after a lot of hard work to come out of my shell. It took me a long time and it's been only recently (last year and a half) that I've been able to overcome my shyness.

So, I had seen this girl earlier that day, but I wasn't able to get her alone. She's in my last class of the day, and I figured I would wait until after school.

But then, about halfway through the class, she still hadn't shown up. She's late a lot, but I eventually assumed she wasn't going to come to class. I resigned myself to not telling her today, and was immediately relaxed.

And then, of course, she walked right through the door. And god damnit, I couldn't re-work up the nerve to tell her. I had to do some serious psyching up, because basically, we're very different and we don't have a lot in common, and I was pretty much prepared to crash and burn. We have a serious connection and I know she feels something for me, but she has a LOT of baggage and a lot of problems. So, I had done a lot of mental preperation, and I was all ready... only to be thrown completely off my game.

God damnit!

chucktheskiffie

Way too hyper...
you're right.... you are a pussy...

buck up champ!!! take the situation by the balls and SQUEEZE until you get what you want.
But don't be a goofy fool by going up to her and saying "hi i really like you" - and don;t try to be too inventive... just roll with the situation and make it all up as you go...

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
id grab her booby while you have the chance.

just joking, although, i would suggest that you ask her if shes "hungry" and want to get some "lunch" after your class. I put them in quotations because they are used so often, that in and of itself she might get the hint that your interested in more. If the feelings mutual, I expect she might act on it, but you still might never know.

Hell, it's worth a shot isnt it? Whats the worst that could happen, she says she's not interested? You can do it man, Believe in yourself!

Ooop... times up. See you next week. :D

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
I agree with spliff-y or whatever....just relax and go with it. I have a similar situation and I havent "declared my love for her" but we've been on a couple of dates and its just fun to hang out. We both can "feel" this sort of "thing" (i think you can relate) between us....and we exchange little smiles and what not...but yea I think we both know whats going on and theres been no dramatic confessions yet....just make sure you ask her out with the smoothness.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I know, I'm good with girls, it's just nerve-wracking.

Shrug. I'll figure it out.

well i told my girl and she loved me before i even really knew her :sword:
if ur givin this girl looks then she prolly already knows and is just waiting for u to tell her :question:

you went and posted this shit and told me that it was a joke or sumthin
ur sad
either ur lieing or just really a puss after all