i'm taking a break

morelos

lexicon incognito
hey folks.

i'm sure some of you will be WILDLY GLAD TO HEAR IT, and i gather some of you will be a bit disappointed to hear it, but since my grad program is getting harder and it's coming up closer to job season (yes, it looks more and more like i WILL have a job this school year), i'm going to be much more distant from wtf.com than i have been recently.

IF THERE ARE ANY UNFINISHED CONVERSATIONS YOU WISH TO CONTINUE WITH ME, PLEASE E-MAIL ME OR INSTANT MESSAGE ME THROUGH THE FORUM'S RESOURCES. thanks, and it's been a great time being able to spend so much time talking to you folks. you really bring me up, emotionally, and i've had a smile on my face every time i've visited wtf.com's forums.

wish me luck, and i'll try to catch back up and be back on as soon as i can generate free time.

~ dan ~

ps - in the immortal words of ahnold: "ahll be bahck"

mariusthegreat

:: What Ebonics ::
hey man..it was great reading your posts...im still kinda new to wtf.com....but i enjoyed them nevertheless.....good luck man...Godspeed.....

undiehiker04

Future Conquistador
I read mostly all the Threads but I don't reply much and I am sad to see you go because you are a resonable person and I haven't ever read a post by you that I was displeased with Good Luck with your job :thumbsup:

morelos

lexicon incognito
thanks much, folks.

i will still lurk whenever possible. god, i have no life. i don't remember the last time i went to the gym :p

~ dan ~

voiceofreason

Seeker of Truth
morelos said:
hey folks.

i'm going to be much more distant from wtf.com than i have been recently.

wish me luck, and i'll try to catch back up and be back on as soon as i can generate free time.

~ dan ~

ps - in the immortal words of ahnold: "ahll be bahck"
Priorities, priorities. Congrats on the job!

We'll see ya when we see ya...

mariusthegreat

:: What Ebonics ::
morelos.....NNOOOOOO...dont leave.......i ...i.. i..I love you....there i said it...I LOVE YOU.....i need to have you babies....oh God what am i going to do without you....

Pachyderm

I really did.
*runs around frantically, then suddenly drops to the floor banging her hands on the floor screaming NOOOO!!! WHYYYYY!!! WHY IS THIS HAPPENING TO MEEE!!!* GAH- Who's going to win my arguments for me now, least of all me!! any good luck! Come back now, yahere.