WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

i'm taking a break

morelos

lexicon incognito
hey folks.

i'm sure some of you will be WILDLY GLAD TO HEAR IT, and i gather some of you will be a bit disappointed to hear it, but since my grad program is getting harder and it's coming up closer to job season (yes, it looks more and more like i WILL have a job this school year), i'm going to be much more distant from wtf.com than i have been recently.

IF THERE ARE ANY UNFINISHED CONVERSATIONS YOU WISH TO CONTINUE WITH ME, PLEASE E-MAIL ME OR INSTANT MESSAGE ME THROUGH THE FORUM'S RESOURCES. thanks, and it's been a great time being able to spend so much time talking to you folks. you really bring me up, emotionally, and i've had a smile on my face every time i've visited wtf.com's forums.

wish me luck, and i'll try to catch back up and be back on as soon as i can generate free time.

~ dan ~

ps - in the immortal words of ahnold: "ahll be bahck"

mariusthegreat

:: What Ebonics ::
hey man..it was great reading your posts...im still kinda new to wtf.com....but i enjoyed them nevertheless.....good luck man...Godspeed.....

undiehiker04

Future Conquistador
I read mostly all the Threads but I don't reply much and I am sad to see you go because you are a resonable person and I haven't ever read a post by you that I was displeased with Good Luck with your job :thumbsup:

magnolia

Postaholic
Tooteloo for now morelos. I'll miss u while ur gone.

morelos

lexicon incognito
thanks much, folks.

i will still lurk whenever possible. god, i have no life. i don't remember the last time i went to the gym :p

~ dan ~

voiceofreason

Seeker of Truth
morelos said:
hey folks.

i'm going to be much more distant from wtf.com than i have been recently.

wish me luck, and i'll try to catch back up and be back on as soon as i can generate free time.

~ dan ~

ps - in the immortal words of ahnold: "ahll be bahck"
Priorities, priorities. Congrats on the job!

We'll see ya when we see ya...

mariusthegreat

:: What Ebonics ::
morelos.....NNOOOOOO...dont leave.......i ...i.. i..I love you....there i said it...I LOVE YOU.....i need to have you babies....oh God what am i going to do without you....

Pachyderm

I really did.
*runs around frantically, then suddenly drops to the floor banging her hands on the floor screaming NOOOO!!! WHYYYYY!!! WHY IS THIS HAPPENING TO MEEE!!!* GAH- Who's going to win my arguments for me now, least of all me!! any good luck! Come back now, yahere.