WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

I'm Teh N00bz!

Zamite

SubitusNex
In case I have posted this already..... FUCK OFF.. I mean.. I must have been drunk...

otherwise.... FUCK OFF.. I mean... I'm da n00bs.. bait for your ranting.. ready to be fired uppon...

Translation: PWNT! :mfinger:

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
dude welcome...but you talk way to much...some one should shove a nice big E-COCK in your mouth to shut you up 4 a min :mfinger:

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
Zamite said:
In case I have posted this already..... FUCK OFF.. I mean.. I must have been drunk...

otherwise.... FUCK OFF.. I mean... I'm da n00bs.. bait for your ranting.. ready to be fired uppon...

Translation: PWNT! :mfinger:
Welcome and let me be the first to neg rep you.

Zamite

SubitusNex
L0Lz0r... Ok.. I guess I'll have to work on my repz.... NOT! :sword: :sword: :sword: :sword: :sword:

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
Hello newbie. How are you? okay lets get start. Now pull down your pants and find your penis. Can't find it? Oh there it is. Now go into the next room to get your anal exam by our very own johnny kuntz. Have fun...

mmm...cheese

Banned - What an Asshat!
[sky] said:
Hello newbie. How are you? okay lets get start. Now pull down your pants and find your penis. Can't find it? Oh there it is. Now go into the next room to get your anal exam by our very own johnny kuntz. Have fun...
Her advice is usually good. . . But you get the privilage of seeing her at her best!

Billybob

Gimmie Pwnies
Premium
if you keep posting like that, i see the cockfarm in your future.

WELCOME!!!11!1!one1!

Zamite

SubitusNex
lolz...
amazing .. really amazing.... u ppl are all crazy: so I say..
KEWL! like the demented kid I am...

btw thx for the ubber neg Rep... -6200 ... ohh wait... -4920 now....

fun

lolz now let me find something funny to post :p

screwy

BIG BLACK DICKS
Zamite said:
lolz...
amazing .. really amazing.... u ppl are all crazy: so I say..
KEWL! like the demented kid I am...

btw thx for the ubber neg Rep... -6200 ... ohh wait... -4920 now....

fun

lolz now let me find something funny to post :p
Leave. Just leave.

screw_ball said:
Leave. Just leave.
Don't listen to this guy. He thinks he pwns S.C.U.M. While I don't belong to it, I do support and respect it and know that S.P.O.O.G.E. or whatever the fuck his group is called will not make it long in the harsh world of the internets. :thumbsdn:

BTW, welcome, fucker.

Goatstack

You just keep on typing..
Hey I want to start a group called 'SHAZAM!' our maskot will of course be gomer pile and we will meet every tuesday along with occasional bi-monthly wednesday night socials.

You must wear hats and shine your shoes daily. that is all.

Goatstack

You just keep on typing..
Guys I misspelt mascot how embarrassing :(

But for real can that be a group?