WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Im Teh New !!!!!!!!!!!11111

Xalimander

1 73l-l 0\/\/N2 J00!!!11
16
0
0
#1
Yez 1 4m, H0p3n J00 All0w3 1337!!!!!!!11111111111
 

Jung

???
Premium
13,980
1,398
487
#2


Save the leet speak for your aol chat rooms newb. Btw welcome and fuck you.
 

Jung

???
Premium
13,980
1,398
487
#4
You should save the idiot speak as well.
 

wocket

pocket pal
75
0
0
#6
I smell a joke account. There is no way this kid is serious.

Come on now....
Favorite Song: I NOT MUSIC HEAR
Favorite Movie: TV BAD

If this guy was really as stupid as he's projecting himself to be, he would have imploded by now.
 

ODDDLY

West Coast Birth Life
506
0
0
#7
Wow, nice start moron.

Welcome to wtf.com. :thumbsup:
 

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
2,583
0
0
#9
Save your 'leetspeak' for aol chat rooms, and welcome to wtf, fucker. :mfinger:

And your right, AOL is leaking..
 

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
3,891
0
0
#10
Xalimander said:
i dnot fuken now u what about talkin
At least you are good for something..Heads up kid.
 

Fugly

Tenderony
524
0
0
#12
jesus one more wannabe leet speaker heading for a quick exit. This makes what...a dozen? And they have all lasted what....a week?
 

Xalimander

1 73l-l 0\/\/N2 J00!!!11
16
0
0
#13
wocket said:
I smell a joke account. There is no way this kid is serious.

Come on now....
Favorite Song: I NOT MUSIC HEAR
Favorite Movie: TV BAD

If this guy was really as stupid as he's projecting himself to be, he would have imploded by now.
im seriuos asss hell, bum

"If this guy was really as stupid as he's projecting himself to be, he would have imploded by now"

i notn even know what this mean
 

Xalimander

1 73l-l 0\/\/N2 J00!!!11
16
0
0
#14
Fugly said:
jesus one more wannabe leet speaker heading for a quick exit. This makes what...a dozen? And they have all lasted what....a week?
wat da fawk u mean!?!?!!1
1 t3h 1337+357 3v4r!!!!!!!!1111

k, nuf said, too muchen replieas, catnt bothor replyn
 

Jung

???
Premium
13,980
1,398
487
#15
Xalimander said:
im seriuos asss hell, bum
If this guy was really as stupid as he's projecting himself to be, he would have imploded by now"
i notn even know what this mean
Of course you don't understand; that would imply some sort of intelligence on your part.
Xalimander said:
wat da fawk u mean!?!?!!1
1 t3h 1337+357 3v4r!!!!!!!!1111
k, nuf said, too muchen replieas, catnt bothor replyn
Yes, I wish you really would stop bothering to reply, it would make this froum a lot better place.