WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

I'm the AntiChrist.

screwy

BIG BLACK DICKS
I mean, some people would find that cool, but it's just hard work. I can't live in one place for too long, since thouse BEELZEBUBDAMN Catholics are always on the lookout. Fuck, I don't even believe in God. But now I gotta destroy all this.
Ice cream, and puppies, and lawnmowers... All of existence. Its sucks. I think I'm going to become gothic. I mean, sure it's gonna raise more suspicion on the part of those damn Protestants, but I just feel an urge to put on makeup and say "strife". Being the AntiChrist isn't all the media hypes it up to be. It's fucking hard work and it blows. I hate you Jesus.

Sinamon

~Broken Angel~
I was a goth in highschool. Best days of my life. right on :thumbsup:

ferengi

Yay fire!
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: what a nice, interesting, thought-provoking, intelligent thread.

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
screw_ball said:
I mean, some people would find that cool, but it's just hard work. I can't live in one place for too long, since thouse BEELZEBUBDAMN Catholics are always on the lookout. Fuck, I don't even believe in God. But now I gotta destroy all this.
Ice cream, and puppies, and lawnmowers... All of existence. Its sucks. I think I'm going to become gothic. I mean, sure it's gonna raise more suspicion on the part of those damn Protestants, but I just feel an urge to put on makeup and say "strife". Being the AntiChrist isn't all the media hypes it up to be. It's fucking hard work and it blows. I hate you Jesus.
i give it a C for crappy joke. :thumbsdn:

if you really want to go goth, but please dont go "hot topic poser" there is somewhat of a difference b/t a goth and someone who wears hot topic clothing.

(CLICK IMAGE FOR FULL RANT)
I can't stand vampires and people who claim to be them. If there are real vampires, then there should be real vampire hunters. I don't have a beef with Mr. Tepes because I think we can all agree that impaling 20,000 people on stakes as a negotiating tactic is sufficiently awesome. What I have a problem with are these 14 year old losers who hang out at raves wearing prosthetic fangs, listening to obnoxious happy-hardcore dancing with giant platform shoes (courtesy of "Hot Topic," because all vampires shop at trendy clothing stores for their pre-packaged sub-culture needs). When they're not busy doing the dishes for their allowance, they're out doing evil things like smoking, staying up past curfew, or reading books on the occult at Barnes & Noble. They join little "sanguinarian" clubs and they change their names to something adequately evil like Raven, Ivy or Memnoch.

These are the same people who say they laugh during dramas when someone gets killed. We all know a person like this, they think they're morbid and mysterious because they force out a contrived chuckle during a death scene. Oooh, you laughed during a murder, you're so unique and evil. The fact that the number of members in these stupid clubs surge every time a new "Blade" movie comes out eludes them. Who has time for things like facts and responsibility when you're busy "feeding" yourself by having orgies that give you magical powers? Idiots.

screwy

BIG BLACK DICKS
I hate gothic people with all my heart. Especially good looking chicks who wear that awful makeup. Sure, I'm not a makeup advocator anyways, but black lipstick just uglies up people. Men and women alike.

Dave666

Pot-Head
screw_ball said:
I hate gothic people with all my heart. Especially good looking chicks who wear that awful makeup. Sure, I'm not a makeup advocator anyways, but black lipstick just uglies up people. Men and women alike.
I was gothic for a year, but I can't fucking stand them always being depressed and shit. The chicks are the ugliest bitches I've ever seen.

bnccoder

Postaholic
Around here we have some hot gothic girls.

blåckmångåbbin

Tha Half Dead Natural
screw_ball said:
I mean, sure it's gonna raise more suspicion on the part of those damn Protestants, but I just feel an urge to put on makeup and say "strife".
Wow sounds like you have some unknown tendencies. Just go and slap yourself in the mirror a couple of times. It' might help put the feeling of being a bitch in yea.

Otherwise grt8 post.
:mfinger:

Descent

Hella Constipated
screw_ball said:
What...the...fuck...?!

Everyone I know thinks that that's hot as hell. It's even hotter WITHOUT the facial makeup. There's a goth asian chick in my school, and I personally think she's the hottest chick I've ever seen. Her tits are such a wonderful bounty. *SMILES* MmmMmmmmmmm...So perfect :p.

You do know how hot it is to see striking Korean chick in tight, black, rough denim and spike bracelets, right?

Jack

Personable
I love dark makeup and (ummm...) leather.

Sinamon

~Broken Angel~
Yah bncoder I was gothic and still sorta have some of that in me but I dont express it in my outward appearences. I am 23 almost 24 now and I have two beautiful little girls. I wouldnt want to scare them dressing like that anymore. Even though the teenager in me yearns out to do so. lol. Just wear the grungy clothes and have a eyebrow piercing now and 7 holes in my ears. Pic under name <<---.

bnccoder

Postaholic
You could always expose them to it, so that they are more accustomed to it when they do get around it.

Sinamon

~Broken Angel~
Yah that would have been good if I thought of it when I was younger, but my oldest is 4 and a half. lol. she'd prolly cry and be scared of momma for a while. My baby is 18 months old. If I thought about it, I have done it a while back maybe at the baby's age and then it would have worked out. Yah I know, started out young. But accidents happen >.<

bnccoder

Postaholic
Just let your oldest come in with you when you put the makeup on so that she knows it's still you. It won't scare her, she will probably just think you're playing dress up. The youngest will know you by your voiice and smell.

Billybob

Gimmie Pwnies
I was the antichrist at my (private) school. I ripped up a bible and went to the hospital for attempting to commit sucuide. Fun!

bnccoder

Postaholic
I passed out copies of the anarchy cookbook on discs and almost got expelled for that and then again when I brought a gun to school. It was before the 9/11 thing so I managed to get away with it though.

Sinamon

~Broken Angel~
I went to a private school. I had this crazy conception I was invincible when I was younger. I got caught tho with my wiccan witchcraft (lol yah I know, was a good idea at the time) book at school and the principal called my parents.