WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

I'm the new bitch in town

durtytoothbrush

no piggy no!!!
Hey fuckers!
I don't know what the fuck this site really is... but i figured it would be a kick to bitch out a few people while I'm here. Roll out the welcome wagon and tell me how much I suck because all of your pathetic little lives aren't amouting to anything and that makes you angry. Let it out- its how I get my jollies.
- have a nice day :mfinger: undefined

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
durtytoothbrush said:
Hey fuckers!
I don't know what the fuck this site really is... but i figured it would be a kick to bitch out a few people while I'm here. Roll out the welcome wagon and tell me how much I suck because all of your pathetic little lives aren't amouting to anything and that makes you angry. Let it out- its how I get my jollies.
hah noob why odnt you start off bitchin about me? go into the bait and tackle forum and make a hate post about me just for an acseption task huh? trust me its beter than what i did. i tried to take on broken, not a pretty site.
i am YUCK FOU!!! or also known as the freak on a leash so get out there and make a thread about me in b&t then we will see if your worthy.

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
Welcome to the site.

Now get your bitch ass into the kitchen, and make me some pie.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
And coffee, I want coffee!

Fuck you very much, thank you for shopping WTF.com

yotaka

Clitpickle
Welcome Ms. New Bitch. I hope you enjoy your stay! Oh, and of coarse, FUCK YOU! :angel:

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
ummm... dont forget the fuckin krispy kreams biotch::wave::

Last edited by a moderator:
youknowthedeal said:
ummm... dont forget the fuckin krispy kreams biotch::wave::
i had a krispy kreme donut once... felt sick for a week afterwards

Last edited by a moderator:

Al Caponeoni

Angry Italian
durtytoothbrush said:
Hey fuckers!
Welcome, fucktard.

:mfinger:

Have fun!

:D

durtytoothbrush

no piggy no!!!
Hypertron said:
Get on your knees bitch :mfinger:
THe only way I would get on my knees is to pretend i was going to suck ur cock and then i would bite it off and force you to eat it ;) :mfinger:

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
durtytoothbrush said:
THe only way I would get on my knees is to pretend i was going to suck ur cock and then i would bite it off and force you to eat it ;) :mfinger:
You never know. You'd be suprised what some guys would go through for some good good head.

durtytoothbrush

no piggy no!!!
MaxPower said:
You never know. You'd be suprised what some guys would go through for some good good head.
wow that's sad... and no I wouldn't be