I'm the new bitch in town

durtytoothbrush

no piggy no!!!
Hey fuckers!
I don't know what the fuck this site really is... but i figured it would be a kick to bitch out a few people while I'm here. Roll out the welcome wagon and tell me how much I suck because all of your pathetic little lives aren't amouting to anything and that makes you angry. Let it out- its how I get my jollies.
- have a nice day :mfinger: undefined

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
durtytoothbrush said:
Hey fuckers!
I don't know what the fuck this site really is... but i figured it would be a kick to bitch out a few people while I'm here. Roll out the welcome wagon and tell me how much I suck because all of your pathetic little lives aren't amouting to anything and that makes you angry. Let it out- its how I get my jollies.
hah noob why odnt you start off bitchin about me? go into the bait and tackle forum and make a hate post about me just for an acseption task huh? trust me its beter than what i did. i tried to take on broken, not a pretty site.
i am YUCK FOU!!! or also known as the freak on a leash so get out there and make a thread about me in b&t then we will see if your worthy.

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
Welcome to the site.

Now get your bitch ass into the kitchen, and make me some pie.

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
ummm... dont forget the fuckin krispy kreams biotch::wave::

Last edited by a moderator:

Al Caponeoni

Angry Italian
durtytoothbrush said:
Hey fuckers!
Welcome, fucktard.

:mfinger:

Have fun!

:D

MaxPower

Stay safe and fuck off
Staff
durtytoothbrush said:
THe only way I would get on my knees is to pretend i was going to suck ur cock and then i would bite it off and force you to eat it ;) :mfinger:
You never know. You'd be suprised what some guys would go through for some good good head.