I'm the pope, I'm here from heaven!

the pope

Banned - What an Asshat!
Yeah, i'm just chillin with the big G-O-D and the J to the E to the S to the U to the S!
And a big shoutout to brainwash monkey, YoU RuLe!!!!!

Another big shoutout to billybob13 for finding this site for me. right now, he's looking over my shoulder to make shure i don't screw up his good name

i'm normally like this because i never take my pillz.
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Billybob

Gimmie Pwnies
Premium
welcome man... even though i just said that 30 seconds ago and you are watching what I type right now.

Rebel

Fuck you all!
alright this is completely off topic but what is the big deal about rep what does it matter if u get a lot of rep??

i know u gonna get a good kick out of this screwball so dont even start

screwy

BIG BLACK DICKS
Whitepower said:
alright this is completely off topic but what is the big deal about rep what does it matter if u get a lot of rep??

i know u gonna get a good kick out of this screwball so dont even start

:rotflmao::rotflmao:
..................................:rotflmao:
:rotflmao::rotflmao:

Billybob

Gimmie Pwnies
Premium
junglizm said:
I smell a gimmick account. :thumbsdn:
why would i make a gimmick account?

When my freinds come over, I show them this site and then I make a acct. for them. Is that a crime?

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
Don't they have computers, or account making abilities? Or even enough creativity to come up with his own avatar.

Jung

???
Premium
billybob13 said:
why would i make a gimmick account?
Nobody accused you of making a the account, I only said it seemed gimmicky. Not that you mention it, you do sound guilty though... If there was any doubt as to why you both share the same IP, that responce didn't make it look any better.