WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

I'm torn

i'm torn between two guys right now.....both are really hot, both give me lots of hugz, both like me, both try to get me to ditch my friends to hang out with me one-on-one,and both are really nice.I don't know which one to go with.should i go with the rich one that lets me wear his pimped out necklaces and protects me from his friend that like to give me titty twisters?or the skater who's extreamly funny and text messages me alot telling me to get on aim so he can talk to me a lot?Both of them weren't very hot last year but over the summer they got hot and I was one of the first girls to jump on them and now i don't know which one to go after.so confused................................................which one?

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
WOW thats like EXACTLY whats happening with me right now but I won't go into my story since its your thread. I'd say picture each one with a different girl and which one gets you more jealous, and I'd say go with the fun loving one and the one who cheers you up and is there for you, ask them questions and see their responses and hint things and see what they say, flirt regularly and sexually flirt with them and see how they react and their response, I dunno, its hard for me to just TELL you which one to pick...

thats what i am doing and I still have no clue which one.at first I was leaning more towards the skater but now I think I might go for the rich kid(I'm not going after him because he's rich he just doesn't have something for me to call him like "the skater"....yeah i know i sound bad saying "I'm going for the rich kid." but i dont want to use names).He gives better hugs and he helped protect me from his bastard friend.Oy...so torn :(

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
literally ask them this (ask them at a good time not like out of the blue so you sound weird) "what do you think about our relationship?" and see what they say and if its not clear then ask "how do you see yourself and I?" and like hopefully they will get that it means your asking if their friends or more than that.. I'm pulling an all nighter tonight so I'll be checkin post every now and then!

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
First, I'd like to know what "hugz" are.

Secondly, I'd say that letting things ride for a bit would be good. See what they each want (as p99 advised, just a bit less forward).

magnolia

Postaholic
Well, you're only 13 right now, so I'd say not to worry about this too much. The "rich guy" makes you feel safe and he hugz better, but the other guy likes to talk to you a lot and hug and he's fun. He sounds nice, but to me, he almost sounds more like a great friend than someone to be seeing. But it's up to you.

magnolia said:
Well, you're only 13 right now, so I'd say not to worry about this too much. The "rich guy" makes you feel safe and he hugz better, but the other guy likes to talk to you a lot and hug and he's fun. He sounds nice, but to me, he almost sounds more like a great friend than someone to be seeing. But it's up to you.
ok you just basically summed it up and described them right and I'm starting to think me and the skater are better off as friends.....still not sure tho....thanks for all the advicy stuff keep it comin I'm hyper off of too much medicine and won't be sleeping too much tonight :thumbsup:

magnolia

Postaholic
if u don't mind my asking, what kind of meds? u can pm me with it too. I'm just curious.

morelos

lexicon incognito
hm. to be honest?

start fucking them both. don't use protection. try to figure out a way to work out a situation in which they know about each other and don't care.

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
yeah thats another thing, thansk for reminding me morelos, you gotta make sure they give you the right "sexual healing" as I like to call it, heheh I'd say try both of them, if they like you i'm sure you can seduce them easily.. or better yet try them both at the same time! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: (only kidding)

_pissed_biotch_ said:
hugz are hugs.ya know wraping your arms around someone and squeezing :thumbsup: sorry i like to add a Z insted of an S
hey... i had one of those before... when i was 3 years old

nobody loves me everybody hates me

:kickcan:

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Doesn't being depressed get... depressing?

I'm going to send a kangaroo to your house (by mail). Do you know why you've never heard of an Australian person killing themselves or others? I'll tell you why. They've got kangaroos down there. Who the hell can be mad when there's a kangaroo there?

I can't, that's for sure. That's why Australian people seem to have it all figured out. It's not because they're so smart, they've just got kangaroos everywhere when they're down.

:thumbsup:

NoSubstance said:
Doesn't being depressed get... depressing?

I'm going to send a kangaroo to your house (by mail). Do you know why you've never heard of an Australian person killing themselves or others? I'll tell you why. They've got kangaroos down there. Who the hell can be mad when there's a kangaroo there?

I can't, that's for sure. That's why Australian people seem to have it all figured out. It's not because they're so smart, they've just got kangaroos everywhere when they're down.

:thumbsup:
nah... i like being depressed... it's like a whole new world...
although, it does kinda get monotonous after a while

Punk Ass

sometimes Blond
morelos said:
hm. to be honest?

start fucking them both. don't use protection. try to figure out a way to work out a situation in which they know about each other and don't care.
couldn have said it better my self go with the one who is the better fuck you will be happyer in the end if not pic the cuter one

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
yeah if their both equal in your liking status theres gotta be a difference in how they sex up a girl. skaters usually are better at that, yet again rich kids have cars and shit and gets girls, hard choice!

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
No freakin' way...

The google ad at the top is All about Kangaroos...

They're freakin' on top of things.