WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

I'm wicked popular on the Interwebs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some kid on a message board sent me this PM...it was too funny to even make me think of wanting to hurt him.

" You are a fuckin cuntrag shit eater who loves to put his hands in his mom's vagina to suck that wonderful liquid & drink her breast milk. You are a disease to the entire earth. you are a fuck, shit, cock, titty sucker, cock hungry prick! SUCK MY COJONES! DIEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you should do the world a big favor & drop dead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cuntrag, shit eater, boner cleaner, DIEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Fuck, you're such a boner cleaner.

P.S. I'm more popular than you. Cuntrag. ;)

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
your post confused me.. i assumed the blue writing was your new sig..

j/k

OmegaZeto

Eyeless Pilot
Aww lampy, stop kidding around. We know you just copy/pasted the message YOU sent to the guy.

Just the idea that I made some kid so mad unintentionally overshadows all of your attempts to be hurtful.

I win!

TheLampIncident said:
" You are a fuckin cuntrag shit eater who loves to put his hands in his mom's vagina to suck that wonderful liquid
:rotflmao:

Last I checked one would suck with their mouth, not their hands. Did I miss something? Do my hands hold secret sucking powers I have been unaware of all my life? Hmm....

That message you posted is pretty much the same quality of all your other posts.

OmegaZeto

Eyeless Pilot
I Hate The FCC said:
That message you posted is pretty much the same quality of all your other posts.
You're just still butt-hurt from when he shat on your Bad Words thread.

He's probably hurting from the thousands of other times I kicked his ass in the past too.

TheLampIncident said:
He's probably hurting from the thousands of other times I kicked his ass in the past too.
Are you sure about that? I do believe I administered a vicious ass whipping upon you you were ashamed to show yourself until recently.

It's called "getting bored". I was getting tired of having to fight you and a bunch of other retarded posters all at the same time because it was going nowhere and I didn't feel a need to prove myself at every corner like you and your minions of fuckups did.

Slacker

Postaholic
Even Descent got a PM like that..... Now does that prove that you are popular on the interwebs? Hell no.

OmegaZeto

Eyeless Pilot
icka said:
who cares?
That's a fucking pointless question if I ever saw one. "Who cares?" What the fuck do you mean "who cares?" You're obviously caring just enough to make such a wiseass remark, so you might as well keep it to yourself.

Ignoring somebody in silence is the ONLY way to show them how little you "care".

Oh, and I DO care, thanks a bunch. Go back to getting drunk at the big boys' house and having your mommy ground you for it.

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
OmegaZeto said:
That's a fucking pointless question if I ever saw one. "Who cares?" What the fuck do you mean "who cares?" You're obviously caring just enough to make such a wiseass remark, so you might as well keep it to yourself.

Ignoring somebody in silence is the ONLY way to show them how little you "care".

Oh, and I DO care, thanks a bunch. Go back to getting drunk at the big boys' house and having your mommy ground you for it.
pipe down rub a dub i dont have time!

OmegaZeto

Eyeless Pilot
icka said:
pipe down rub a dub i dont have time!
Why, did you get grounded from the internets? Mommy called your cellphone again? Try sobering up a little before you spray your goat-shit all over a halfway decent webpage.

Status
Not open for further replies.