WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Ima Newb

Sinamon

~Broken Angel~
Hello everyone...Ima newbie to this site and just wanted to say hey yall. At the moment I'm not frustrated or anything...but it's good to know that I have a place to come to when I do get mad and depressed at times. But I have a new love in my life and we're really happy so hopefully everything will turn out ok with that.

G_-FLaSH

Take it fer granted
i love to hate and hate to love

sinamon said:
Hello everyone...Ima newbie to this site and just wanted to say hey yall. At the moment I'm not frustrated or anything...but it's good to know that I have a place to come to when I do get mad and depressed at times. But I have a new love in my life and we're really happy so hopefully everything will turn out ok with that.
Hm......that got kinda personal. but erm... ive havent been on this forum fer all that long but...er..i have learned that anger is a much [healthy-er] thing to have in your life than happyness. It really is true. without anger we would all be on edge ready to fucking explode and rend someone if given a reasona and we would be insane angry mad people and it would be a like assosiation worst then sleep depreiv. insomnia and rambaling do to over stimulation from caffiene pills and then you cant spell fer shit cause your eyes are racing all around your keyboard and then you get lost and then you r........ um....**falls over:coma setts in**

Sinamon

~Broken Angel~
haha

LOL...I get angry lots...Im just sayin that Im not at the moment...So believe me...you'll be hearing lots of fucked up things that happen to me in my life when I get pissed off at the kids...the ex and everything.... :mad:

G_-FLaSH

Take it fer granted
sinamon said:
LOL...I get angry lots...Im just sayin that Im not at the moment...So believe me...you'll be hearing lots of fucked up things that happen to me in my life when I get pissed off at the kids...the ex and everything.... :mad:

LoL......i love fucked up shit....then i can look apoun other people problems and remind my self: "Im not alone .... God hates us all" .

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
sinamon said:
Welcome to the site.
Thanks for not mentioning my name. We don't need Jason gehtting jealous.
I'll be over later,sinamon. ;)

G_-FLaSH said:
LoL......i love fucked up shit....then i can look apoun other people problems and remind my self: "Im not alone .... God hates us all" .
Too true.

Fucked up shit rules.

btw, welcome, newb :)

G_-FLaSH said:
**takes a seat** thanks :cool: .
well, that welcome was directed at sinamon...

but, i'll give you one too.

welcome.

want a cookie?

Sinamon

~Broken Angel~
awww

Awwwwww...two guys fightin ova me...how sweet....lol...btw thanks baby...=p

G_-FLaSH

Take it fer granted
Unforgiven said:
well, that welcome was directed at sinamon...

but, i'll give you one too.

welcome.

want a cookie?

**takes cookie...sniffs it...takes a nibble** Thanks....its late. caffiene wearing off...srys...but i get newb excuses such as "oh-....uh....im not a dumbass.i shwas just um....kidding...yeah...thats it...it was all a fucking with your mind ordeal in which i took a seat soo i could observe what the shit it shwas u meant and im srys im babbling again.............my second caffien pill is kicking in!....yeah....although i thinks 600mg is not all that good fer yas?...

G_-FLaSH said:
**takes cookie...sniffs it...takes a nibble** Thanks....its late. caffiene wearing off...srys...but i get newb excuses such as "oh-....uh....im not a dumbass.i shwas just um....kidding...yeah...thats it...it was all a fucking with your mind ordeal in which i took a seat soo i could observe what the shit it shwas u meant and im srys im babbling again.............my second caffien pill is kicking in!....yeah....although i thinks 600mg is not all that good fer yas?...
alcohol's bad, mmmkay?

i'm gonna take you to the good doctor to be... examined.

Gehtfuct, geht in here. :)

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Unforgiven said:
alcohol's bad, mmmkay?

The Doctor is in. :D

G_-FLaSH

Take it fer granted
Unforgiven said:
alcohol's bad, mmmkay?

**looks around all nervous....shits mypants** mmhmm...ok.....can i wait......in the chair?.... :(

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Unforgiven said:
good good.

there's a new guy... g-flash or someshit.

anyway, i think he had too much cheese.
You can never have too much cheese. It depends on who gave it to you and what you do with it,that will make us look at you like..."Ehh!?"

G_-FLaSH said:
**looks around all nervous....shits mypants** mmhmm...ok.....can i wait......in the chair?.... :(
yep... just sit there and spread your legs. gehtfuct will be with you shortly.

G_-FLaSH

Take it fer granted
gehtfuct said:
You can never have too much cheese. It depends on who gave it to you and what you do with it,that will make us look at you like..."Ehh!?"

i only had a small nibble of the shit ...i swear!
I then sold the shit to some little kid on the street fer 50 bucks...little kids today are fucking rich as hell.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Mmmm....cheese. Speaking of cheese,don't you think it would be better to take this idle banter to the proper forums,as to give the members in question the proper "Ben Dover Jr." that they deserve? Plus,the cheese in the Welcome Wagon sucks.

gehtfuct said:
Mmmm....cheese. Speaking of cheese,don't you think it would be better to take this idle banter to the proper forums,as to give the members in question the proper "Ben Dover Jr." that they deserve? Plus,the cheese in the Welcome Wagon sucks.
well, this was originally a welcome wagon thread.

there's not very many mods left to split it and place it in the proper forum, though

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
sinamon said:
Yes welcome to the wonderous Wtf.com. Now with less rats.