WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Images from my Zelda BOTW WiiU Emulator engineered for 4k Gaming - Better than any current Nintendo Console

ib4

Error
Staff
Hey guys...

Of course this is gaming but I put it in CPU and Tech because ultimately this is experimentation with PC hardware performance. There is nothing noteworthy about this stuff unless it performs in 4k at 60FPS. Right now I can get the game to 90FPS in 4k. So I wanted to share my images with you. The Nintendo Switch or actual WiiU console couldnt even generate this kind of graphic imaging. So Enjoy!

I will continue to post images of my journey through the game. I have beat the game twice before.

My current rig specs are:
Intel i7 6700k up to 4.5ghz unlocked OC
Memory 32GB Ram
GTX1080 8GB
Storage: 2 x 500GB SSD 1 X 2TB HDD
Elgato 4k Screen Capture PCIe
4k UHD 27 Inch Monitor

ib4

Error
Staff
@Jason is there some type of limit on images here? I couldn't combine the other two images into one post or even separate it in difference posts. The links are for sure good. Any ideas?

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
@Jason is there some type of limit on images here? I couldn't combine the other two images into one post or even separate it in difference posts. The links are for sure good. Any ideas?
I'll see what I can find out... There was an update a couple days ago, perhaps it broke something.

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
I'll need a direct link to the image to test..

-=iNsANe=-ADJ

I once ate broccoli
sooo... this is better than swtich? it takes roughly 6 times the price of the console, starting from scratch

CoprophagousCop

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium

The images showed up when I added them and also when I edit my post, but not otherwise. :shrug:

Maybe it is some file size limitation.
a1.png is 1,407,311 bytes.
a2.png is 10,683,565 bytes.
a3.png is 5,598,232 bytes.

Last edited: