WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Important Read!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Godfather

Banned - What an Asshat!
Allright, I got a confesion to make..
I am Mr.Newbie.. Aka Mr.Newbie...
And I feel bad.. Im sorry for what I have done.. I didn't see the serious in getting banned I dont want to get banned so If i wont get banned I wont talk anymore bullshit k...
I mean this...

Can i just make one more... rage post.. plz? If not then its ok anyway....

So ban me if you want Im just sorry :(

btw, the_dea thx for standing up for me m8

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
Not important..

Godfather said:
And I feel bad.. Im sorry for what I have done.. I didn't see the serious in getting banned I dont want to get banned so If i wont get banned I wont talk anymore bullshit k...
I mean this...

Who cares......c'ept Broken..

G's-up

Postaholic
Godfather said:
I mean this...

This is a good example of why you were banned.......

Godfather said:
Try again :thumbsdn:
Writters forum is for constructive criticism not rude, jackass stuff like this...... :thumbsup:

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Welll, at least now I can officially discount all comments made by GodFather.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
dustinzgirl said:
Welll, at least now I can officially discount all comments made by GodFather.
PERMA BAN..?

Godfather

Banned - What an Asshat!
dont test my temper.. dont fucking do that duztin

G's-up

Postaholic
TwisT said:
Who cares......c'ept Broken..
Apparently there is a poll that shows more than just broken cares........its not a ban based off of someone not being able to handle a "flame" ... its a ban based off of several warnings (by site admin and owners) and continual spamming by him.........personally I try to ignore it but spam is tough to get through sometimes thus the reason people hate spamming...... :)

Godfather

Banned - What an Asshat!
ok i fucking cant handle it... HONESTLY I FUCKING CANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Duztin you fucking whore, ugly slut.. I fucking raped your kids yesterday and your husband is the first ****** who wants to join ku klux klan, if i ever see your kids i will rape them to death.. TAKE THAT BICH..
U fukin whore your kids are retards.. Just look at them... They cry because they have a ****** to father... You are like the biggest fuck up ever excisting in this whole world.. You should look after your childs more because right now they are getting raped in the ass bleeding like a old man... Fucking ****** :mfinger: , whore I hope your whole family dies... I will kill them, oh wait I will rape your childs first fuck up :mfinger:

Kitana your husband is dead if you didn't notice, he got his head cut off in Iraq you might want to look it up they forgot to contact you bich , you are a fat fucker with no life... Its so funny to look at your pictures, you are so fucking ugly that you look like garbage, how the fuck can you have a boy friend... Your so ugly that you dont need any make up or any hair at all.. You will never be a good looking girl, because ur fat ugly and a real fucking slut... A guy who rape girls wouldn't even want to rape you slut, you would beg him to rape you LMAO :thumbsdn:

You are all ******s, fucking ******s who should get clubbed down because I seriously believe that you guys look like poo, I hope you understand the irony in wanting to join ku klux klan when you are a ******.. I hope u fucker slook it up.. You arent even human beings, you are like monkeys.. Not evolved yet to the normal human stage.. Go fuck yourself or masturbate because you cant get anything else..
I hate gay people too, fucking gay ******s... Go hang yourself because you are just against the humans race excistance.

Fuck off ******s and sluts because I have a life and you dont, thanks for putting the effort in reading this shit and Im happy you took this to your heart because I think you are shits HAHAHAHA

Cheers :mfinger:

Godfather

Banned - What an Asshat!

Duztin you fucking whore, ugly slut.. I fucking raped your kids yesterday and your husband is the first ****** who wants to join ku klux klan, if i ever see your kids i will rape them to death.. TAKE THAT BICH..
U fukin whore your kids are retards.. Just look at them... They cry because they have a ****** to father... You are like the biggest fuck up ever excisting in this whole world.. You should look after your childs more because right now they are getting raped in the ass bleeding like a old man... Fucking ****** :mfinger: , whore I hope your whole family dies... I will kill them, oh wait I will rape your childs first fuck up :mfinger:

Kitana your husband is dead if you didn't notice, he got his head cut off in Iraq you might want to look it up they forgot to contact you bich , you are a fat fucker with no life... Its so funny to look at your pictures, you are so fucking ugly that you look like garbage, how the fuck can you have a boy friend... Your so ugly that you dont need any make up or any hair at all.. You will never be a good looking girl, because ur fat ugly and a real fucking slut... A guy who rape girls wouldn't even want to rape you slut, you would beg him to rape you LMAO

You are all ******s, fucking ******s who should get clubbed down because I seriously believe that you guys look like poo, I hope you understand the irony in wanting to join ku klux klan when you are a ******.. I hope u fucker slook it up.. You arent even human beings, you are like monkeys.. Not evolved yet to the normal human stage.. Go fuck yourself or masturbate because you cant get anything else..
I hate gay people too, fucking gay ******s... Go hang yourself because you are just against the humans race excistance.

Fuck off ******s and sluts because I have a life and you dont, thanks for putting the effort in reading this shit and Im happy you took this to your heart because I think you are shits HAHAHAHA

Cheers

G's-up

Postaholic
Godfather said:

Kitana your husband is dead if you didn't notice, he got his head cut off in Iraq you might want to look it up they forgot to contact you bich , you are a fat fucker with no life... Its so funny to look at your pictures, you are so fucking ugly that you look like garbage, how the fuck can you have a boy friend... Your so ugly that you dont need any make up or any hair at all.. You will never be a good looking girl, because ur fat ugly and a real fucking slut... A guy who rape girls wouldn't even want to rape you slut, you would beg him to rape you LMAO :thumbsdn:

Cheers :mfinger:
AND yet another classic MRPUBIE post......anyone else need to understand why he is banned?? ROFLMAO......

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
Godfather said:
dont test my temper.. dont fucking do that duztin
Gee. I wonder if this has anything to do with why your stupid ass was banned. You threaten her just because she says she's going to ignore you. You're a fucking tard, I hope you get slapped with the perma-ban stick.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
Godfather said:

Kitana your husband is dead if you didn't notice, he got his head cut off in Iraq you might want to look it up they forgot to contact you bich , you are a fat fucker with no life... Its so funny to look at your pictures, you are so fucking ugly that you look like garbage, how the fuck can you have a boy friend... Your so ugly that you dont need any make up or any hair at all.. You will never be a good looking girl, because ur fat ugly and a real fucking slut... A guy who rape girls wouldn't even want to rape you slut, you would beg him to rape you LMAO

Cheers

Oh Yeah, U one upped us! Just like that other FUCK! U one bad MUTHAFUCKA.. :mfinger:

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Godfather said:

Cheers

For_Starters, You have some serious emotional issues. Perhaps a bit of counseling is in order. God have mercy on your tortured soul. I hope you find peace some day. Al salama lecum. :mfinger:

Godfather said:
I mean this...

wow. man you really really reallyu fucking suck ass at flaming. you are the most pathetic person ive seen in a long time. man, i thought you were just some fucking desperate n00b. seriously. damn. you suck. :mfinger:

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
Banned.

Sweden = BANNED!

Tylerc

#1 DDR Player
lmao, wow, first off GodFather, though you can't even read this, if the girl was begging the guy to rape her, it wouldn't be rape.

anyway, you're pathetic, stfu.

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
Godfather said:

Cheers
What was I thinking? What a great flame. I love the way he delicately uses the word fuck and the racial slurs to form incomplete thoughts. This really belongs in Writers block.

Teary eyed Broken~

Punk Ass

sometimes Blond
can t we do more than ust bann him. itst there some type of virus we can send to his comto fuck the whole shit up. no one should ahve to deal with his assining ways and stupid as all hell remarks. if your gunna be a dick wadd at least try and be good at it. all he does is shoe he has the mentality of a donkey who just got fucke dout the ass. thank god (jason) his ass is banned

Status
Not open for further replies.