WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

In 30 minutes

lojasmo

Banned - What an Asshat!
I have to go and say the same damn thing to patients over and over again for 8 hours. I feel like a fucking robot.

"you could have a heart attack, you could die, blah blah blah"

I Need more coffee.

HoBoZ

SuperHobo
hahahhahahahahahahhahahahHAHHEHAHAUHUHAUHEUAHAU!! *urk* Im having an heart attack? god, my chest.. *dies* Oh great doc, cant you resurrect me?

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
<obscure tv culture reference>Is it the big one?</obscure tv culture reference>

Skorch

Destroyer of worlds
Sanford and Son. Man I hope I win something for that.
And lojasmo, you should try breaking the bad news more cheerfully by saying it with a big, toothy smile. And then laugh at them, because laughter is the best medicine after all. I'm sure that will help lighten their spirits.

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
Off topic, but Sanford and Son was a great show. That's Fred G. "period" Sanford.

lojasmo

Banned - What an Asshat!
good reference

Skorch said:
Sanford and Son. Man I hope I win something for that.
And lojasmo, you should try breaking the bad news more cheerfully by saying it with a big, toothy smile. And then laugh at them, because laughter is the best medicine after all. I'm sure that will help lighten their spirits.
I try to keep it light, but it's a hard balancing act. Maybe I should incorporate some softshoe.

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
Maybe if you tell some some seriously bad and blatantly false news first, the real situation won't seem so bad.

"I looked over your condition. You're going to die. In 30 minutes. Prepare to meet your maker."
<dramatic pause>
"Psych!"
"It's not that bad, but ... "

lobo

Banned - What an Asshat!
You have 30 minutes to throw Your last shit :mfinger:

lojasmo

Banned - What an Asshat!
or some potentially heart stopping fiction

Vote for bush in november. He'll place 3 supreme court justices in the next four years. All of our presidents for the next 36 years will be from the Bush family (George, Jeb, Niel, Barb, Jenna). Your civil rights will be usurped. All that is free and good will be destroyed. Your childrens childrens children will be paying for the deficit one hundred years from now. More insane tax cuts for the rich are coming...at the expense of police officers, teachers, firefighters, and vetrans. We'll soon be going to war in yet another west asian country. The draft is being re-instituted, Saudi arabian nationals perpetrated 9/11 and we've invaded three OTHER countries (soon to be four or five) I could go on and on.

No seriously, your chances of death in the next 30 minutes are only one in two thousand. It's okay.

lojasmo

Banned - What an Asshat!
MMM...sedation

Ah. This week I get to put people to sleep for their procedures...much better.

Smiss

smissinat0r
I also like the resurgance of adding "NOT" to the end of statements. :)

oh yeah, that was really cool.......

NOT!!!!!!11

oh i'm so damn clever